The Arena of Agility Vault of Tartaros is in the northern Valley of Eternal Spring. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Arena of Agility Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Arena of Agility vault is easy to reach from the The Goddess of Wisdom statue: Head south until you are on the northeastern tip of the water pools in this area. There you’ll find a rift being patrolled by harpies and armored soldiers. Defeat them, and then drop through the rift opening they were guarding to enter the vault.
How to clear the Arena of Agility Vault of Tartaros
This vault tests your combat prowess, rather than your ability to solve puzzles. Make sure to bring plenty of whatever potions you might need. Attempt this vault only after you have upgraded your weapons and armor.
- Cross the platforms to arrive at the checkpoint. There is a healing orb just to the side, in case you need it after the battle outside.
- Pull the lever to the right of the checkpoint to open the doors ahead.
- Enter the arena. There are spike traps along the floor in places, and several sets of pillars. Periodically, the pillars produce laser beams that inflict serious damage if you brush against them. Avoid these hazards as you deal with three enemy waves.
- The first wave consists of a blue Minotaur. Move in close and hit it with a few quick attacks, and then retreat and watch for it to turn red, which indicates that it will charge. Avoid the charge, and then retaliate. Repeat as needed.
- The second wave includes a weaker red Minotaur enemy, a bear, and several armored guards. The larger enemies aren’t very dangerous individually, but they can team up on you, and they also have the guards to serve as a distraction. Keep moving around the enemies. Let them cluster together so you can pick them off from the sides.
- In the third wave, you face still more Minotaurs, but this time they are accompanied by Gorgon allies and harpies. Take out the Gorgons and harpies first so they can’t use ranged magic. Then tend to the Minotaurs.
The Epic Chest
After you defeat the regular enemies, there is an optional battle you can complete for an Epic Chest.
- Pull the lever along the arena’s left side. Translucent walls lock you inside the area, and you can’t leave until you defeat three more enemies.
- Your adversaries are two purple Minotaurs and a multi-armed giant. Focus on the giant first. He is a significant threat because he pounds the ground and sends shockwaves your way. However, he has poor defense. Chase after him, get in close, and eliminate him quickly.
- Next focus on the Minotaurs. They are extremely powerful, capable of dealing and receiving a great deal of damage without faltering. Fighting two at once is very risky. Try to deal with only one of them at a time, or use area attacks to give yourself some space if they mob you.
- Once you defeat the enemies, cross along the wind gusts to the high platform.
- Enter the room and open the Epic Chest to obtain the Molten Fragment.
- Return to the arena area and head through the opening beyond the three purple crystals. Ascend along the platforms to cross the wide gap.
- On the high platform, climb the stairs to claim Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.