The Messenger’s Path Vault of Tartaros is in the Valley of Eternal Spring, northwest of the Hall of the Gods. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find The Messenger’s Path Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s The Messenger’s Path vault requires a bit of stamina to get to. Looking at its location on the map, you might think we mean climbing the large rock it's on top of, but that won’t work. The entire area is surrounded by red gas that immediately saps your stamina. So you’ll have to find away to reach it from above.
To get to the vault, head to the Gaia’s Soul area, and climb up the big tree. Once on top, you’ll notice a gust of wind near it. Set your map marker to the vault, and start gliding toward the vault with the aid of the wind. As you glide toward your destination, more gusts of wind will appear ahead of you, allowing you to glide almost the entire way over. The trip takes a bit of time, so you may need to drink a stamina potion while gliding.
The final gust of wind will be a bit far from the vault itself, so once the columns of wind stop appearing, glide boost to the vault entrance.
Make sure you have mastered the Ares’s Wrath and Phosphor’s Clone abilities so you can clear this vault and collect the Epic Chest.
How to clear The Messenger’s Path Vault of Tartaros
- Head forward and pull the lever to temporarily remove a translucent red barrier from the doorway, and to produce some raised platforms and open stone gates in the distance.
- As the translucent red barrier disappears, sprint forward along the platforms and jump as necessary, draining stamina as you go.
- Climb or double jump over the large block. Ease up on your sprint for a second or two so your stamina recovers slightly.
- Past the large block, double jump and glide forward to the raised platforms. You are likely running short on time now.
- Quickly hop up the raised platforms while still moving at a sprint to pass through the open stone gates and activate a checkpoint before the timer expires.
- Advance to the lever and pull it to remove another translucent red barrier.
- Hop across to the next series of raised platforms and sprint along them toward a large block.
- Jump across the gap just to the left of the large block, rather than slowing down by trying to climb over it.
- Continue sprinting and jumping along platforms and run up some stairs ahead of a gap that looks out toward a wall with an opening.
- Double jump from the stairs and glide forward to pass through the opening and to the raised platforms on the other side.
- Sprint and jump along those raised platforms to reach a stone gate and pass through it to activate a checkpoint on the other side before time expires.
- Pull the lever to make the translucent red barrier disappear from the doorway.
- Destroy both large crates and place a clone on the plate beneath the second crate. You will notice that the platforms near the lasers to your right will disappear. Don’t worry about those. You won’t need them to reach the exit.
- Cross the raised platforms to the solid ledge past the stacks of crates and onto the platform to your right.
- Keep moving up these platforms, stopping at the last one before the hole in the wall to regain your stamina.
- Double jump, and then immediately use the Ares’s Wrath ability to gain additional elevation. Quickly glide forward through the opening.
- As you glide through that opening, veer sharply left to make your way to a new series of raised ledges.
- Climb the ledges and open the Epic Chest in the area at the top to obtain the Shade of Tartaros Plate.
- Exit the area by heading up the stairs on your left. Stop at the top and look ahead toward the area with Zeus’s Lightning.
- Jump toward it and use Ares’s Wrath to gain elevation. Glide toward the distant ledge while holding right far enough to avoid the evil air to the left.
- Once you land, open chest with some resources and Ambrosia and grab Zeus’s Lightning.