The Sanctuary of Erebos Vault of Tartaros is in the War’s Den region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Sanctuary of Erebos Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Sanctuary of Erebos vault is easy to reach from the God of War statue: Head south to the coastline to find the rift along the edge of some ruins overlooking the sea. Defeat the monsters guarding it, and then drop through the rift to access the vault.
How to clear the Sanctuary of Erebos Vault of Tartaros
- Head forward along a series of platforms while minding the floor plate spikes and fire-breathing dragon statues on the left and right walls.
- Defeat two soldiers that appear as you reach the large platform.
- Step on the circular floor switch to make two stone columns lower.
- Then step off of the floor switch and run over to and ride the right stone column as it rises to reach a checkpoint on the overhead ledge.
- Jump and glide along the platforms with floor plate spikes to reach another ledge and checkpoint.
- While minding flames from the dragon statue to the left, continue onward atop stone columns and floor plate spikes to reach another high ledge and activate a new checkpoint.
- Defeat the enemies that appear.
- Step on the circular floor switch to cause a stone column to approach.
- Ride the stone column forward and evade the fireballs fired by dragon statues on pillars to the right and left.
- Dash along a series of floor plate spikes to stay ahead of them and reach temporary safety on the far side.
- Pass along still more floor plate spikes and mind fire from more dragon statues to reach a new checkpoint.
The Epic Chest and Zeus’s Lightning
- On the wide platform, lift a stone pillar fragment and set it in place within a cylindrical hologram located nearby.
- Defeat the powerful Minotaur enemy that appears.
- After defeating the beast, a platform will lower behind where it spawned. Another stone pillar fragment will appear. Place that onto the hologram as well.
- Look near the left edge of the wide platform to find a couple of stone columns.
- Jump from one of them and glide down to open the Epic Chest and obtain a breastplate from the Chimera Armor Set.
- Step on the circular floor switch to make stone columns form a pathway leading back the way you came, which you must follow quickly to reach the stone columns at the end in time and ride them back up to the ledge.
- Look along the left edge of the wide platform to spot two stone columns that rise and fall like pistons.
- Ride one of the stone columns up to an overhead ledge.
- Cross along the ledges to the chamber at the far side.
- Obtain Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.