The Hydra’s Many Heads Vault of Tartaros is in the War’s Den region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chests, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find The Hydra’s Many Heads Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s The Hydra’s Many Heads vault is easy to reach from the God of War statue: Head northeast toward the region’s sea. You will find a rift positioned near the top of the cliff. Drop through the rift to access the vault.
How to clear The Hydra’s Many Heads Vault of Tartaros
Make sure you have learned the Ares’s Wrath ability to make it easier to navigate this stage.
- Walk forward to the square platform and stand on the circular switch to make the platform start moving.
- As the platform glides slowly across the wide gap, watch the portals to either side of its route. Look for stone heads that emerge from them and can knock you off the platform. Step away from the switch when you want the platform to start moving back in the direction from which it came. In this way, you can control the platform’s progress to avoid passing a portal as a stone head emerges.
- As you reach the end of the first platform’s path, double jump to the set of two connected platforms while minding the portal to your right.
- Step to the edge of the platform or double jump to avoid two stone heads that emerge from portals to your left and right as the platform slowly advances across the gap.
- Jump to the far ledge and proceed along it to reach a checkpoint.
- Follow the walkway forward around a high wall, and watch for circular shadows to appear along the floor to indicate a stone head is about to crash down from an overhead portal as you near the corner.
- Around the bend, double jump onto another stone head that emerges from a portal to the left and then quickly jump from it to the higher platform on the far side of a gap. It is important to note: any time you jump onto a stone head in this manner, immediately jump away again once you land on it, or the stone head will likely pull you into a pit as it retreats back into the portal.
- Proceed along the ledge and watch out for another stone head as you round the corner.
- At the next corner, double jump to a stone head that emerges from a portal to your right, and quickly jump from there to the next ledge.
- Avoid another stone head along this walkway and proceed to the checkpoint.
A detour for an Epic Chest
- Turn back the way you came, so the portal is now to your left, and double jump onto the stone head when it emerges.
- Jump up the wall to the right and use Ares’s Wrath if necessary to gain enough height to climb onto the high platform.
- Proceed along the platform toward the far side, where a stone head emerges from a portal and extends approximately the length of the two pillars.
- As the stone head extends from the portal, quickly double jump onto it and then double jump into the air before gliding across the gap beyond the portal.
- At the far side of the gap, use Ares’s Wrath to complete the crossing.
- Open the Epic Chest to obtain the Skin of Dusklight Revels visual, then backtrack to the most recent checkpoint.
- Step forward onto the circular switch located on the square platform to start it moving past a series of portals and stone heads, one on the left and one on the right.
- Jump to the double platform and it starts forward, past another stone head that emerges from a portal to the left.
- Jump right from your current platform as you come within range of another square platform, where you should step on the circular switch to start its advance.
- Ride the platform past a stone head that emerges from a portal to the right.
- As it comes within range, jump to a double platform to your left and use Ares’s Wrath to carry you high enough to climb onto it. If you prefer, you can instead jump to another stone head that emerges from a portal just beyond the platform and from there double jump to reach the same ledge.
- Move to the end of the ledge to avoid a stone head that soon will emerge from a portal to your right.
- Jump to the next square platform and stand on the circular switch to start it moving forward, toward a stone head that regularly emerges from a portal to the right.
- Once you safely pass that stone head, jump forward and slightly left as another stone head emerges from the portal ahead of you.
- Quickly jump from that stone head and glide toward a square platform to the left, using Ares’s Wrath if necessary to gain enough elevation to land on it.
- Jump up along the wall and use Ares’s Wrath to carry you to the overhead ledge and a checkpoint (or get a boost by jumping onto the nearby stone head and from there to the platform).
- Ascend along the platforms just beyond the checkpoint, watching out for more stone heads that emerge from overhead portals.
- At the set of three platforms, stand on the left circular switch to ride forward past the first of numerous stone heads that descend regularly from overhead portals as the platforms cross a wide gap.
- Continue moving between the left switch and the right switch as necessary to keep the platform moving across the gap while avoiding stone heads.
- As you reach the three platforms, jump to the middle one and continue to ride it forward as more stone heads descend. Veer to the edge of the platform as necessary to avoid them.
- As you get within range, double jump to the two stone heads as they extend from portals to meet near the base of the ledge ahead of you, double quickly jump away from them and glide to the ledge.
- Head left along the ledge to the Epic Chest and open it to obtain Coins of Charon (2).
Climb the stairs and grab Zeus’s Lightning to exit the vault.