The Aiolos’s Strength Vault of Tartaros is in the War’s Den region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Aiolos’s Strength Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Aiolos’s Strength vault is easy to reach from the God of War statue: Head northwest to an ashen field with dead trees, near a ravine with lava flows.
Approach the edge of the ravine, then jump and glide over to a platform that leads through an opening in the cliff wall to find the rift. Enter the rift to access the vault.
How to clear the Aiolos’s Strength Vault of Tartaros
- Jump and glide along the air gusts leading forward and to the left to reach a higher ledge.
- Pull the lever positioned to the right of the two pedestals to produce a boulder that then launches along the right side of the vertical space, which resembles a pinball table.
- As the boulder moves around the area, activate the left pedestal and the right pedestal as it approaches the triangular flippers. This launches the ball along the table and can help clear away crates and a stone block.
- Once the crates are out of your way, launch the boulder up along the center of the table to rest on and destroy some wooden panels.
- Launch the boulder yet again to the recess the panels covered, so the boulder settles into the hole and activates a crystal switch that produces air gusts to the right of the oversized table.
- Ride the air gusts to reach an upper ledge and a checkpoint.
- Pull the lever positioned on the platform overlooking a second oversized pinball table to make a boulder materialize.
- As before, use the left pedestal and right pedestal to activate flippers and smash apart wooden crates and stone blocks that litter the field.
- Once you clear away the many stone blocks near the lower portion of the table, launch the boulder up the vertical shaft near the table’s center so it reaches the recess and destroys the wood panel. This seems to work best with a strong activation of the left pedestal. It may require several attempts.
- Repeat the process to launch another boulder up the shaft so it settles into the recess and activates a new crystal switch.
- Ride more air gusts to a higher ledge.
The Epic Chest and Zeus’s Lightning
- At the left edge of the platform, look back the way you came to spot a hidden chamber beneath the platform.
- Glide down to the platform and open the Epic Chest to obtain the New Olympian’s Patron Robe visual.
- Activate the pedestal near the chest to make the nearby vent platform start producing air gusts.
- Ride the air gusts up to the overhead ledge.
- From that ledge, ride more air gusts to reach the high platform and claim Zeus’s Lightning.