The Atalanta’s Escape Vault of Tartaros is in the War’s Den region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Atalanta’s Escape Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Atalanta’s Escape vault is easy to reach from the God of War statue: Head around 313 meters northwest to find a rift in a grassy low area. Defeat the enemies guarding it and then enter the rift to access the vault.
How to clear the Atalanta’s Escape Vault of Tartaros
- Head forward and activate the lever, which is surrounded by dark energy. This energy, common throughout the vault, drains your stamina almost instantly.
- Run and jump along the series of platforms that rose from the abyss. You can’t generally double jump because you have no stamina, so jump precisely from the edge of one platform to the next as necessary.
- Run and jump along a series of stone platforms.
- Ascend along the top of another series of stone columns.
- Activate the checkpoint at the top.
- Pull the lever to produce more stone columns you can use to cross another expansive gap.
- Jump and run align the ensuing series of stone columns and stone platforms. There is no particular art to this. Simply make every jump precisely and keep advancing to stay ahead of the timer.
- Climb the series of stone columns at the end to reach another high ledge.
- Access the checkpoint and prepare for the more extended final leg of your vault run.
- Pull the lever to activate the scattered stone columns in the abyss ahead of you.
- Run to the edge of the ledge and jump toward the stone column in that direction.
- Head along that walkway and start across the two stone columns as they slide into place to briefly produce a straight path forward.
- Jump to the stone ledge and from there quickly jump to the next stone column.
- Jump to the first stone walkway ahead and run along it while dark energy drains your stamina.
- At the next gap, jump left to the next stone walkway and run to its far left corner, then jump back to the diagonal right. If you try to avoid this step, your jump will likely fall short and you will fall into the abyss.
- Jump to the next stone ledge and from there to the platform atop a stone column.
- Proceed along a few more stone columns and stone ledges in this direction to reach another wide gap with a new series of three consecutive stone columns.
- Double to quickly cross the series of stone columns, as your stamina should have recovered a bit.
- Ascend the steps beyond to reach a fork in the path where you can go either left for the Epic Chest or right to finish the stage.
A detour for the Epic Chest
- Face left and fire Apollo’s Arrow at the target resting in the alcove along the wall ahead of you.
- Jump along the three stone columns that rise and from them jump to the flat ledge above the target you activated.
- Jump onto the stone ledge and from there fire another arrow at the target positioned above the next opening.
- As new stone columns rise, hop to the highest one and quickly fire an arrow from there to the next target, waiting in an alcove ahead. You must do this very quickly.
- Jump to the lower three stone columns immediately ahead of you and quickly run along them.
- From the top of the third stone column, double jump out toward the gap and glide over to the first stone column in the next set, which rose when you shot the target a second or two ago.
- Double jump quickly up the series of stone columns. They do not remain raised for long.
- Jump to the high stone ledge and open the Epic Chest to obtain the Jaws of War visual.
Onward to the exit and Zeus’s Lightning
- Return to the branch in the path, which will require you to backtrack to the most recent checkpoint so you can pull the lever again.
- As you reach the branch in the path this time, head along some stone ledges to the right.
- Jump carefully up the stone columns, which are wrapped in dark energy that drains your stamina.
- Jump to the platform at the top and climb the stairs to obtain Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.