The Path of the Olympians Vault of Tartaros is in The Forgelands region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find The Path of the Olympians Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s The Path of the Olympians vault is easy to reach from the God of the Forge statue: Head east while veering slightly south. Not terribly far from the eastern sea, look for a slope with some ruins. There are enemies patrolling a rift, so defeat them and then drop through the rift to access the vault.
How to clear The Path of the Olympians Vault of Tartaros
You can see the Epic Chest almost immediately, behind a translucent red barrier, but you can’t get to it until very nearly the end of your vault run.
- Head forward and to the right of the sealed chamber where the Epic Chest is waiting to find a wide gap.
- Wait for a floating platform to emerge from beneath the wall to your left and jump onto it as it slowly heads forward toward the wall directly ahead of you.
- As the platform continues its advance, jump through three openings in a series of three walls, first near the left side, then the right side, then the middle. Before you jump, let the platform get slightly ahead of you, so you have somewhere solid to land as you pass through each opening.
- Jump onto the platform ahead, at the edge of a wide chamber, and pass through a doorway to your right to activate a checkpoint.
- Head left to find a pedestal you should activate to produce a metal block.
- Carry the metal block to the edge of the ledge overlooking the wide gap and set it on the tile.
- Jump out onto the next floating platform as it arrives from under the wall to the gap’s left, and use your Herakles’s Strength ability to pull the block to you.
- Set the block down on the platform so it is positioned to pass beneath a low opening ahead, where you can see a purple laser beam.
- Jump through an opening in the wall near the right side of the platform as the metal crate passes through the laser beam.
- Repeat the process, but move the metal crate near the right side of the floating platform before you jump through an opening near the left side.
- Quickly return the metal block to the middle of the floating platform, and then pass through the opening on the right side.
- When you get close, jump to the next platform and bring the metal block with you.
- Head around the grating and set the metal block on an exposed plate switch to open a nearby gate.
- Pass through the new opening to find another metal block and activate a checkpoint.
- Jump onto the next floating platform that arrives from your left and use Herakles’s Strength to bring the metal block with you through another gauntlet like the one you just cleared. The first low gap in the wall for the metal block is near the middle, while the opening you must jump through is to the right.
- At the second wall, place the metal block near the platform’s right side and jump through the opening in the wall near the far left.
- After you pass through the second wall, quickly move the metal block to the far left of the floating platform and then cross and jump through an opening near the right side.
- Cross to safety on the far ledge and pull the metal block to the platform with you.
- Head through the open gate and cross the wide platform, then set the metal block on the plate switch with an anvil, near the corner and a door with the Ω symbol. It only accounts for half the weight required to activate the switch.
- Head toward the far side of the platform and veer left through an open doorway.
- Activate the pedestal to produce another metal block.
- Carry the metal block to the edge of the platform overlooking the wide gap, and use a charged throw to toss it to an open shaft that looks like a chimney with a gate at its base. Once the metal block tumbles down through the shaft and settles on the plate switch at the base, a gate opens along the wall.
- Ride the platform forward and jump through the opening.
- Use Herakles’s Strength to pull the metal block quickly to you as you continue riding the floating platform forward.
- Use a charged throw to toss the metal block into the second shaft so that a gate opens and you can pass through another opening.
- Cross to the far platform and use Herakles’s Strength to pull the metal block from its resting place over to you.
- Carry the metal block around and set it on another plate switch to open a nearby gate.
- Head through the opening to find another metal block and activate another checkpoint.
- Throw the metal block at the next shaft, so it falls through the shaft and comes to rest on a switch plate that opens another gate. You have to time your toss carefully. A stone barrier slides up and down along a pole, potentially blocking your toss.
- Jump onto the floating platform and ride it forward, jumping through the open gate in the wall once you are near enough.
- Use Herakles’s Strength to pull the metal block to you.
- Throw the metal block so it avoids the moving metal barrier, which is faster than the previous one. It tumbles down the shaft before and comes to rest on a plate switch that opens another gate.
- Jump through the gate into the next chamber and pull the metal block away from the plate switch to take it with you.
- Set the metal block with the first block on the anvil plate switch to open the door to the Epic Chest.
The Epic Chest and Zeus’s Lightning
- Go through the door in this section and ride the next floating platform that arrives from your left as it carries you toward a wall with laser beams spanning two openings.
- Hop through the left opening as the laser beams temporarily disappear.
- Jump over a laser beam at ground level and quickly double jump to pass through a higher opening on the wall ahead as laser beams temporarily disappear.
- Jump over two more low laser beams, then through another high opening.
- Jump over one final low laser beam, then to solid ground.
- Head through the open doorway to arrive back near the vault entrance.
- To your left, finally you can enter the alcove and open the Hero Chest to obtain the Feathered Helm of the Vulture visual.
- Start through the vault again by riding on the floating platform and jumping through openings in the walls, and soon arrive back in the wide chamber where you had set the two metal blocks on the plate switch with the anvil emblem.
- Move the metal blocks across the chamber and set them on the two plate switches with feather emblems to activate the nearby crystal switches and produce air gusts ahead of you.
- Glide along the air gusts to reach the high ledge and acquire Zeus’s Lightning so you can exit the vault.