The Automaton Sanctuary Vault of Tartaros is in The Forgelands region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find The Automaton Sanctuary Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s The Automaton Sanctuary vault is easy to reach from the God of the Forge statue: Head due west to reach an ashy hillside near the region’s west side. Defeat the monsters that surround a rift, then drop through the rift to access the vault.
How to clear The Automaton Sanctuary Vault of Tartaros
- Walk forward to reach a pedestal ahead of a procession of moving platforms. Ahead, there is also a target resting on a ledge.
- Shoot the target with an arrow to change the direction the platforms move.
- Activate the pedestal to produce a wooden crate that should fall onto the moving platforms so you have time to pull it to safety on the far ledge.
- Set the wooden crate on the plate switch to activate the nearby crystal switch, which begins producing vertical air gusts.
- Ride the air gusts up, then glide over the wall near the switch plate. If you can’t get quite enough elevation, use Ares’s Wrath to help you across.
- Drop down on the opposite side of the wall to find the Epic Chest, which obtains the Shroud of the Hunted Snake visual.
- Ride the air gusts up to the next platform, which contains two plate switches and has paths branching off to both the left and right.
The Left Path
- Head left to a procession of moving platforms and shoot the target that rests on a stone column to change the direction they move.
- Ride the nearest group of moving platforms and double jump to pass over the laser wall along the way.
- Jump to a moving platform from the adjacent procession and ride it up around a stone tower.
- Jump onto the top of the tower with the pedestal, but ignore it for now and shoot the nearby target to change the direction of the moving platforms.
- Activate the pedestal to produce a wooden crate that rides on the moving platforms as they circle the stone column ahead of you.
- Use the Herakles’s Strength ability to summon the wooden crate to you, then set it on the ledge.
- From the high tower, jump and glide down to a wide platform to the lower left, then bring the wooden crate to you again.
- Use a guided Apollo’s Arrow shot to hit the target to the left of the tower and change the direction of the moving platforms again.
- Lift the wooden crate overhead and jump onto a moving platform, then ride it down so it meets up with the other platforms.
- Ride the moving platforms to the lower ledge, where you should set the wooden crate on a plate switch to activate a nearby crystal switch.
The Right Path
- Proceed right from the switch plates to find a procession of moving platforms circling a platform with a target on it, which you should leave alone for now.
- Ride a moving platform as it circles the stone column with the target.
- Jump to a new moving platform from a second procession as you come within range and ride it to the stone ledge.
- Cross over to the next stone platform and pedestal.
- Fire an arrow to hit the nearby target and change the direction of the moving platforms so they circle counter-clockwise.
- Activate the pedestal to produce a stone block that drops onto one of the moving platforms.
- Cross to the nearby stone ledge and pull the stone block to you with Herakles’s Strength.
- Cross the ledge and set down the stone block, then fire an arrow to hit the target and change the direction of the next grouping of moving platforms so they move counter-clockwise.
- Carry the stone block overhead again and drop onto a moving platform.
- Step onto the small stone ledge as the moving platform passes it.
- Set down the stone block and fire an arrow at the next target, just visible to the left of a pillar, so that the set of moving platforms ahead of you start moving clockwise.
- Lift the stone block overhead again, then step onto a moving platform and ride it around to the next ledge.
- Cross to the plate switch and set the stone block on the switch to activate a nearby crystal switch.
- With both crystal switches now activated, ride the air gusts toward a higher ledge.
- Retrieve Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.