The Sisyphos’s Cage Vault of Tartaros is in The Forgelands region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Sisyphos’s Cage Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Sisyphos’s Cage vault is easy to reach from the God of the Forge statue: Head just west of due north to reach a circular rocky ledge. Check along its base to find a breakable wall you must break through using the Hephaistos’s Hammer ability.
Smash through it and then drop through the rift to access the vault.
How to clear the Sisyphos’s Cage Vault of Tartaros
You will need the Hephaistos’s Hammer ability to clear this vault, and Aeris’s Wrath is also useful.
- Head forward and cross the gap, then climb the stone ledge to your left to find a pedestal.
- Activate the pedestal to make a wooden boulder appear on a gated platform to the right.
- Head right and climb some short steps, then leap to a higher ledge that looks out at the gated platform from a different angle. You can see the wooden boulder where it appeared a moment ago.
- Standing near the edge of the ledge, use the Herakles’s Strength ability to pull the wooden boulder toward the closest corner of the gated platform, which has an opening along its floor through which the wooden boulder drops.
- Descend to the lower level and head around to the left side, then use Herakles’s Strength again to pull the wooden boulder toward that edge of the chamber.
- Continue to guide the wooden boulder left from there so it settles in a basin and activates a crystal switch to the right that produces air gusts you can ride up to the next ledge and a checkpoint.
- Head right from the checkpoint, toward the edge of the wide area, where you can see a stone ledge with sloped tile to either side of it. Climb onto that ledge.
- Climb, jump, and glide along several more platforms spaced at intervals in this direction, until you reach the highest stone platform.
- Jump and glide across to a balcony to the left of the highest stone platform, along the face of the building.
- Use the Aeris’s Wrath ability to ascend to the overhead roof.
- Run along the rooftop to find an opening between some pillars.
- Drop through the opening and open the Epic Chest to obtain the Snake’s Sting Helm visual.
- Backtrack to the nearby checkpoint and activate the pedestal, located at the base of the gated structure, to produce a small metal block.
- Use the Herakles Strength ability to pull the metal block around the structure’s base, working around the gates, so it comes to rest on a platform in the corner that is even with ground level and near a lever.
- Pull the lever to cause a stone column to rise, carrying the metal block up to the structure’s third level.
- Head left around the side of the building and ascend stone ledges to reach a balcony with a view of the metal block through some gates, as well as a plate switch.
- Use the Herakles’s Strength ability to pull the metal block against the gate.
- Swing with Hephaistos’s Hammer to send the metal block flying forward so it lands on and activates the plate switch directly ahead of you. This activates a crystal switch to the left and causes air gusts to start blowing along various ledges within the enclosed structure.
- Return to the lower level and circle around the base, then cross the gap to reach the far side of the structure. A wooden boulder rests on a plate switch in the corner of the enclosed ground level. A lever is available outside the structure.
- Pull the lever to make the wooden boulder ascend toward the structure’s second floor, then circle around the building and climb to a stone ledge so you can view the wooden boulder in its new location.
- Use the Herakles’s Strength ability to pull the wooden boulder toward you, so it gets caught in the air gusts and rises to the structure’s third floor.
- Circle around to the left side of the building using vantage points on high stone ledges and the Herakles’s Strength ability to guide the wooden boulder around a wall in the corridor and into the left corner.
- Pass back around to the other side of the structure and use Herakles’s Strength again to pull the wooden boulder toward you so it comes to rest within some horizontal air gusts you produced by setting a metal block on a plate switch a short time ago. This starts the wooden boulder rolling along the causeway that connects the two main portions of the overall structure.
- Cross back over to the building’s other main wing, near the checkpoint, and find the lever at ground level. Pull it so the raised platform lowers until it is even with the structure’s second floor.
- Wait until the wooden boulder, blown along a course by air gusts, makes its way back to the platform you just lowered to its current position on the structure’s second floor. Use your Herakles’s Strength ability to pull the wooden boulder around so it falls through an opening between the third and second floor, if necessary.
- Circle back around the building, using stone ledges to get close enough that you can pull the wooden boulder around using the Herakles’s Strength ability.
- Pull the wooden boulder so it comes to rest in the basin on the structure’s second floor and activates some wind gusts.
- Head back around the building and leap over to the ledge with the activated crystal switch, then ride the air gusts rising from vent platforms across a wide gap.
Climb the stairs and grab Zeus’s Lightning to exit the vault.