The Arena of Bravery Vault of Tartaros is in The Forgelands region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Arena of Bravery Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Arena of Bravery vault is easy to reach from the God of the Forge statue: Head north and slightly east, to the northeast of the Atmos Mechanikos area. Descend a cliff and fight some enemies guarding a rift near its base, then drop through the rift to access the vault.
How to clear the Arena of Bravery Vault of Tartaros
This vault tests you on your combat prowess, rather than your ability to solve puzzles. Make sure to bring plenty of whatever potions you might need. Attempt this vault only after you have upgraded your weapons and armor.
- Cross the platforms to arrive at the checkpoint. There is a healing orb just to the side, in case you need it after the battle outside.
- Pull the lever to the right of the checkpoint to open the doors ahead.
- Enter the arena. There are three enemy waves, consisting primarily of a few larger armored guards, with weaker companions and some weaker mobs. There also are a lot of spike traps along the floor, and laser beams that fire periodically between the outer walls and various pillars. Steer clear of them.
- The enemies you face don’t tend to stick close together, so you can sneak up on some of them by employing the Phosphor’s Cloak ability. Use that to get in an early strike on some of the larger armored guards, before they spot you and put up their shields.
- Once you defeat the last enemy wave, which includes a persistent group of harpies, three crystal switches light and the doors open on the far end of the arena.
The Epic Chest
After you defeat the regular enemies, there is an optional battle you can complete for an Epic Chest.
- Pull the lever along the arena’s left side. Translucent walls lock you inside the area.
- Fight a new enemy wave, which contains more powerful versions of some of the same enemies you just defeated. They are positioned in a tighter group now, so take care of them quickly with area attacks before they have time to spread and flank you.
- Once you defeat the enemies, pass through the opening near the lever and glide along the gusting platforms to reach the platform.
- Enter the room and open the Epic Chest to obtain the Molten Fragment.
- Return to the arena area and head through the opening beyond the purple crystals. Ascend along the platforms to cross the wide gap.
- Climb the stairs to claim Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.