The Shrine of Aither Vault of Tartaros is in The Forgelands region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Shrine of Aither Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Shrine of Aither vault is easy to reach from the God of the Forge statue: Head north to the northernmost part of the mainland, along some high cliffs. You will find a rift on the high prairie with monsters guarding it. Defeat them and drop through the rift to access the vault.
How to clear the Shrine of Aither Vault of Tartaros
- Head forward and activate the pedestal to make a wooden boulder appear.
- Push the wooden boulder around the fan, so that it is positioned to block air gusts blowing from across a gap.
- Wait there as moving platforms slide into position from the left and right, bridging the gap. They slide into place and remain in place as you block airflow to the fan.
- Roll the wooden boulder across the platforms and along the next ledge toward its end, where you should block more air gusts to make platforms form another bridge.
- Roll the wooden boulder along the path around the wall and place it within a basin to light the nearby crystal switch.
- Use air gusts from vent plates to cross the wide gap to your right and reach a checkpoint on the next ledge.
- Activate the pedestal near the checkpoint to produce a new wooden boulder.
- Push the wooden boulder near the edge of the ledge, in the path of the air gusts, so moving platforms float in and bridge the gap so you can cross.
- After crossing the bridge, climb up to the ledge just to your right and activate the pedestal to produce a wooden crate atop a nearby stone pillar.
- Using the Herakles’s Strength ability, move the wooden crate from its perch on the pillar, down to the platform with the pedestal, then down to the wide platform nearest the gap you just recently crossed, so the crate is positioned to block the air gusts.
- Head back up to the platform with the pedestal and from there jump out and ride air gusts across the wide gap.
- On the high ledge, open the Epic Chest to acquire the Charge of the Soldier Breastplate visual before returning to the lower ledges with the pedestal.
- Use Herakles’s Strength to move the wooden crate to the next ledge.
- Cross the gap and climb up on the higher ledge, then use Herakles’s Strength again to pull the wooden crate up to that higher level.
- Place the wooden crate in the corner against the wall, so it blocks a vent and prevents air gusts from reaching the nearby fan.
- Backtrack to the wooden boulder and push it along the ledges and moving platforms that are now in position to help you cross the area.
- Continue pushing the wooden boulder along the ledge and up a ramp, then let it settle in the basin to activate a crystal switch.
- Cross the gap by riding on air gusts to reach another series of ledges and a checkpoint.
- Activate the pedestal to produce another wooden boulder.
- Move the wooden boulder forward so it blocks the air gusts and causes moving platforms to come in from the sides, then leave the boulder in place near the center of the closest of those platforms.
- Cross the gap and head up the ramp to the right to find a platform with two pedestals.
- Activate the pedestal to your left to produce a metal crate.
- Move the metal crate forward and position it along the moving platforms, currently held in place near the left side of the main stone platform.
- Cross back over to the wooden boulder and move it out of the way of the air gusts. This relocates the platforms where you placed the metal crate a moment ago.
- Cross back to the metal crate and slide it along the platforms so it is close to the wall.
- Return to the platform with the two pedestals and activate the second pedestal (the one on the left as you approach from the current location of the metal crate) to produce a wooden crate.
- Move the wooden crate to the main platform and set it down so it blocks the air gusts blowing across the platform.
- Return to the metal crate and slide it along the ledge so that it drops down into the lower area, near the base of the fan.
- Head toward the wooden crate, which is currently blocking air gusts on the main platform, and use the Herakles’s Strength ability to pull the crate to you on the higher ledge.
- Set the wooden crate on top of the metal crate, so it is in position to block air gusts from reaching the fan.
- Return to the wooden boulder in the main area, and push it along the center portion of the platforms, blocking the air gusts from reaching the fan. As you do, moving platforms float into place.
- Push the wooden boulder past the fan and let it settle in the basin to activate the crystal switch.
- Ride the air gusts across the gap to reach a high ledge.
- Cross the ledge and grab Zeus’s Lightning to exit the vault.