The Aiolos’s Spheres Vault of Tartaros is in the Grove of Kleos region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, and complete the objective at the end.
How to find the Aiolos’s Spheres Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Aiolos’s Spheres vault is easy to reach from the Goddess of Wisdom statue: Head southwest and descend into a ravine to find enemies guarding a rift. Defeat them and drop through the rift and enter the vault.
How to clear the Aiolos’s Spheres Vault of Tartaros
- Head forward and activate the pedestal to produce a large metal ball.
- Push the metal ball around the short wall and let it rest within the air gusts blowing from the far ledge, blocking them from reaching a nearby fan.
- Wait for a moving platform to approach, then push the metal ball forward and onto the platform while keeping the air gusts blocked.
- Nudge the metal ball toward the side of the platform, allowing the air gusts to reach the fan again, and ride the platform back across the gap.
- On the platform, activate the checkpoint and deposit the metal ball within the nearby basin.
- Activate the nearby pedestal and it produces a small wooden crate, which air gusts automatically blow across a gap to a far ledge with a plate switch and a crystal switch.
- Cross the gap and place the wooden crate on the plate switch to activate the crystal switch.
- Glide across the air gusts that appear to reach the high ledge and next checkpoint.
- Activate the two pedestals to produce a metal ball and a wooden boulder.
- Push the metal ball straight down the ramp, then down another ramp and let it drop onto the left platform in the pit.
- Pull the nearby lever to make the platform and metal ball rise until they are even with a high ledge.
- Ascend align the ledge’s left side to reach the metal ball, and push it left so it blocks air gusts blowing toward a large fan.
- Push the metal ball forward and onto a platform that moves into place, then push the ball left a bit so the platform crosses back over the gap toward the vent.
- Position the metal ball to block more air gusts blowing from your left, so another moving platform floats into place.
- Push the metal ball in the direction of the platform, then watch it roll down the slope and come to a rest on the platform.
- Follow the platform to the right and push the metal ball down the next ramp, then along the walkway.
- At the end of the walkway, push the metal ball right down another ramp and onto the platform, then let it settle in the basin and activate a crystal switch.
- Return to the checkpoint on the wide platform and push the wooden boulder straight ahead, down two ramps so it falls onto the right platform in the pit.
- Pull the nearby lever and ascend to the high ledge to the right as the wooden boulder rises to it.
- Push the wooden boulder so it blocks the air gusts, then push it forward to the platform that moves into place, which produces vertical air gusts. The gusts catch the boulder and send it flying.
- Cross over to the walkway and push the wooden boulder along it, down a ramp and around a wall.
- Push the wooden boulder into some more horizontal air gusts, then toward the right into another column of air gusts, which help it float across the gap.
- Cross the gap and push the wooden boulder down the ramp and let it settle in the basin at the end of the next walkway to activate the nearby crystal switch.
- Activate the pedestal to make a small wooden crate appear in the distance, at which point air gusts blow it to the ledge.
- Carry the wooden crate back up the stairs and past the pedestal, then set it on the plate switch to make air gusts appear ahead of you in the direction of the vault’s exit.
- Rather than proceeding to the exit, backtrack toward the vault’s entrance.
- Near the checkpoint, climb to a high ledge and look toward the right to see air gusts rising from vent platforms in that direction.
- Jump and glide forward, out across the gap, and use the air gusts to gain elevation as you follow them back toward a high ledge to the upper right.
- On the ledge, enter the small room and open the Epic Chest to obtain the Breastplate of the Eagle armor.
- Jump out from the high ledge and glide toward the exit. Catch the air gusts to ascend to the final ledge where you can grab Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.