The Arachne’s Web Vault of Tartaros is in the Grove of Kleos region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, and complete the objective at the end.
How to find the Arachne’s Web Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Arachne’s Web vault is easy to reach from the Goddess of Wisdom statue: Head southwest until you’re southeast of The Archives. You will find enemies guarding a rift. Defeat them and drop through the rift and enter the vault.
How to clear the Arachne’s Web Vault of Tartaros
- Head forward and activate two pedestals to produce a wooden crate and a small metal block.
- Push the metal block forward so it rests on the front portion of the plate switch and blocks the laser beam coming from the right.
- Jump up to the ledge to the right and use the Herakles’s Strength ability to pull another small metal block to you.
- Drop down to the lower level and set the metal block on the same plate switch as you set the previous one, so they completely block the two laser beams.
- To the left, push the wooden crate so it comes to rest on the other plate switch, which activates the crystal switches on the ledge ahead of you.
- Cross over the gap by riding air gusts to reach a high ledge and activate a checkpoint at one side of an open area with two plate switches and some crystal switches resting on a ledge.
- Descend to the left and follow the ledge around a corner to find two laser walls.
- Double jump to clear the first laser wall and use Athena’s Dash to zip pass the second laser wall without taking damage.
- Jump to the high ledge ahead of you, to the right of more laser walls.
- At the end of the ledge, drop down to the left and activate the pedestal to make a small metal block appear nearby.
- Deposit the metal block near the first laser wall, then hop over it and dash through the second laser wall.
- Turn around and use the Herakles’s Strength ability to pull the metal block to you, through the laser walls.
- Set the metal block on the floor, then jump to the next ledge and turn to face it.
- Use Herakles’s Strength to pull the metal block to your current location.
- Throw the metal block to the next overhead ledge, against the wall, then jump up to join it.
- Dash through the first laser wall to your right and double jump to cross the second laser wall, which is a short distance ahead of a pit.
- User Herakles’s Strength again to pull the metal block through the two laser walls.
- Set the metal block on the floor, then jump up to the next ledge and use Herakles’s Strength to bring it up to the higher level.
- From there, bring the metal block with you across to the main ledge and set it on the plate switch with the anvil symbol, to partially charge it.
A detour for the Epic Chest
- Head left from the two plate switches and ascend to the highest ledge either by jumping over laser walls and climbing along shorter ledges, or by using the Ares’s Wrath ability to take a shortcut.
- Use the Phosphor’s Clone ability to create a clone statue and set it on the plate switch. If you haven’t yet mastered that ability, you can instead bring up the metal block you retrieved a moment ago.
- Hop along the platforms that rise while weight is on the plate switch to cross the gap to a high ledge in the distance.
- On the high ledge, enter the small room and open the Epic Chest to acquire the Enduring Wisdom armor, then backtrack to the platform where you left your Phosphor’s Clone.
Onward to Zeus’s Lightning
- Glide over to the high ledge across from where you are. Then drop down to a lower area to find a pedestal you should activate to produce a large metal block.
- Keep to the high ground and jump and glide over to the next ledge, along the right side above a wall of laser beams.
- Ascend to your left to find a large metal crate and a large stone block positioned on the ledge, ahead of a laser wall.
- Push the large metal crate forward so it blocks the laser beams.
- Push the large stone block off the ledge so it falls to the lower ledge and breaks into a couple of small stone blocks.
- Drop to the lower level and push the large metal block left so it blocks the lower portion of the laser wall to the left.
- Push the two small stone blocks through the safe opening you created, one at a time.
- Use Herakles’s Strength to bring the two small stone blocks up the two ledges to the right, to the open platform with the two plate switches.
- Set one stone block on the plate switch with the metal block, and set another stone block on the second plate switch to activate both nearby crystal switches.
- Ride the air gusts to the next ledge and activate a checkpoint.
- Activate the two pedestals to produce a large stone block and two metal blocks on the next ledge.
- Push one metal block left a bit, and then forward so it blocks a laser beam emitted from an opening along the left wall.
- Carry the other metal block across the area while watching out for the moving laser beam, and set the block in position to block the laser beam emitted from the right wall.
- Backtrack to the large stone block and push it past the metal block and laser beam, then left along the walkway once the moving laser beam to your right disappears behind a low wall.
- Near the far end of the walkway, push the large stone block up the ramp at the base of a ledge with a circular switch.
- Push the large stone block straight across the circular switch, which disables a laser field. Remain standing on the switch while the block tumbles through the opening and breaks into a couple of small stone blocks when it lands.
- Backtrack and use Herakles’s Strength to bring the two small metal blocks over to the platform with the circular switch, then drop them through the laser field to the lower chamber.
- Head back down the ramp and descend along air gusts to the right side of the lower chamber, so you can safely reach it without passing through the laser field.
- Place one metal block on each plate switch and two small stone blocks on each switch to light the two crystal switches.
- Ride the air gusts to the high ledge and claim Zeus’s Lightning to exit the vault.