The Taking Cerberos for a Walk Vault of Tartaros is in the Grove of Kleos region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, and complete the objective at the end.
How to find the Taking Cerberos for a Walk Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Taking Cerberus for a Walk vault is easy to reach from the Goddess of Wisdom statue: Head just north of due west until you reach a grassy area near the edge of the cliffs overlooking the western sea, with enemies guarding a rift. Defeat them and drop through the rift and enter the vault.
How to clear the Taking Cerberos for a Walk Vault of Tartaros
Make sure you have learned the Phosphor’s Clone and Ares’s Wrath abilities, plus you’ll need the the Heavy Lifting upgrade to your Herakles’s Strength ability to get the most out of this vault.
- Head forward and activate the pedestal to produce a small wooden crate.
- Pick up the wooden crate and carry it as you hop over the first gap in the walkway.
- Set the wooden crate down ahead of the next gap, then jump across and use the Herakles’s Strength ability to pull the crate to your side.
- Continue along the passage until you reach a panel switch, and set the wooden crate on it to cause a platform to start across the gap toward you.
- Jump to the platform, then use Herakles’s Strength to pull the wooden crate to you, which prompts the platform to float back the way it came.
- Set the wooden crate on the platform and jump to the high ledge, then use Herakles’s Strength to pull the crate to you.
- Take the wooden crate to the end of the walkway and set it on the plate switch to activate the crystal switch on the raised ledge.
- Glide along the air gusts to cross the gap and reach a checkpoint on the next ledge.
- Activate the three pedestals to produce a wooden crate, a stone block, and a metal block.
- Throw the metal block against the wall on the far side of the gap so it lands on the plate switch and causes a platform to start floating toward you.
- Jump onto the platform as it gets near, then quickly turn and use Herakles’s Strength to bring the stone block with you as you descend to the lower ledge.
- Set the stone block on the lower ledge, then ride the platform back toward higher ground and this time bring the wooden crate.
- Carry the stone block toward the left edge of the ledge beyond the plate switch, so you spot a distant platform, and use a charged throw to toss the block across that gap.
- The stone block you tossed has hopefully hit the ledge and broken into a couple of smaller pieces, so cross over and set those pieces on the two plate tiles to activate the crystal switch and cause some platforms to rise nearby.
- Return to the main ledge and grab the metal block, then carry it toward the ledge’s right back side, so you are looking out across a gap at a distant platform.
- Toss the metal block over to that ledge, then cross the gap if necessary and set the block on the plate switch to activate the crystal switch and cause more platforms to rise, completing a makeshift staircase.
A detour for the Epic Chest
- Back on the main ledge, head around to the plate switch and face the wall behind it.
- Double jump from the base of the wall and use Ares’s Wrath to gain enough elevation to climb onto a small ledge at the top of the wall.
- Climb along the peak of the slanted roof to the right, then double jump and glide from that over to a higher ledge. Be prepared to use Ares’s Wrath again if your jump falls short.
- Activate the pedestal to make a large metal block appear on the next platform, to the left of a higher ledge with a plate switch.
- Cross over to the higher ledge and use Herakles’s Strength to pull the metal block to you and set it on the plate switch, which removes a translucent red barrier from the doorway on a ledge ahead of you.
- Stand on the metal block, then double jump out toward the ledge and use Ares’s Wrath to make the crossing.
- Enter the chamber and open the Epic Chest to obtain the Bird of Prey Armor visual.
Onward to Zeus’s Lightning
- On the main ledge, grab the wooden crate and carry it up the stairs you produced a moment ago by throwing blocks at ledges and activating the two crystal switches.
- Set the wooden crate on a plate switch at the head of the stairs to activate another crystal switch and cause air gusts to appear along the gap ahead of you.
- Jump out and glide along the air gusts to cross the gap and reach a high ledge and a checkpoint.
- Activate the two pedestals to produce a wooden crate and a stone block.
- Set the wooden crate on the platform that extends to the right from the main ledge.
- Throw the stone block across the gap, aiming at the base of the wall immediately behind the plate switch. The block should land and activate the switch, but also break into small block chunks.
- Cross the gap and pick up one of the block chunks while leaving the other block chunk resting on the plate switch.
- Ascend several platforms and then set the block chunk on the top one.
- Double jump across a gap to reach a ledge to your left.
- Climb some steps that wrap around the ledge to reach the top, where a plate switch is positioned.
- Use Herakles’s Strength to bring the block chunk to you from the platform where you left it. This causes the platform with the wooden crate to cross a gap to float over to the platform ahead of you.
- Jump and glide over to the ledge and grab the wooden crate, then carry it up some stairs and set it down at the top.
- Cross to the ledge to your left, then use Herakles’s Strength to bring the wooden crate over and set it on the nearest plate switch.
- User Herakles’s Strength to bring over the block chunk currently resting on the plate switch on the nearby ledge, and set it on one of the three plate switches near you.
- Use the Phosphor’s Clone ability to set a clone statue on the final of the three plate switches, so that all three crystal switches are active and wind gusts appear in the air beyond the platform.
- Ride the air gusts across the gap to the high ledge and claim Zeus’s Lightning to exit the vault.