The Stymphalian Nests Vault of Tartaros is in the Grove of Kleos region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, and complete the objective at the end.
How to find The Stymphalian Nests Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s The Stymphalian Nests vault is easy to reach from the Goddess of Wisdom statue: Head southeast to find a building extending from the base of a small plateau, with a translucent red barrier blocking its doorway.
Defeat the nearby enemies. Then pull the lever ahead of the doorway and use Apollo’s Arrow to shoot four targets on the overhead ledge before the timer expires to remove the barrier. Enter the chamber to drop through the rift and access the vault.
How to clear The Stymphalian Nests Vault of Tartaros
You need to have mastered the Apollo’s Arrow ability, as well as its Precision Control upgrade, to have the easiest time clearing this vault.
- Head forward and activate the lever to cause the platforms ahead of you to start moving in a clockwise circle around a square building with crystal switches along its four sides.
- Hop onto a moving platform and aim toward the building, then fire guided Apollo’s Arrow shots into each opening to hit targets. When you have hit every target on a particular side of the building, the crystal switch on that side lights.
- Continue riding the platform around the building, firing arrows through the various holes in the wall to hit each target. Be careful not to accidentally step forward or back too far and fall off the platform between shots.
- Once you have lit all four crystal switches before the timer expires, cross along the platforms and ride air gusts from the vent plates to reach the next ledge and a checkpoint.
- Pull the next lever and ride more moving platforms around a slightly larger building, which also has four crystal switches you must activate. There are a few more targets to hit this time and now they move. Work from right to left on each side of the building. If you finish one side early, try to start in on the next side before your platform floats around to face it.
- Cross to the air gusts that appear and ride them up to the next ledge and checkpoint.
- Pull the final lever, but don’t jump onto a moving platform. Instead, aim toward a building to the right of the main one, and fire Apollo’s Arrow shots in that direction to eliminate three targets and activate the crystal switch.
- Repeat the process to hit three targets in a building to the left and activate another crystal switch.
- Fire more arrows to eliminate the targets in the building directly ahead of you from solid ground.
- Jump on a moving platform and ride it around the building’s left side while firing arrows at more targets. Stand near the front side of the platform, as the platform passes in front of a dragon statue that breathes fireballs. The shots will miss if you are positioned appropriately. Be extra careful about any movements.
- Keep firing arrows at targets as the moving platform floats around the next side, and then around another corner. Carefully position yourself again to avoid more fireballs fired by a second dragon statue as you clear the remaining targets and activate the final crystal switch.
- Ride the air gusts that appear to reach another high ledge.
Epic Chests and Zeus’s Lightning
- Open the Epic Chest just to the left to acquire Ambrosia.
- Head around the left side of the enclosed area where you see Zeus’s Lightning waiting on a pedestal to find a hidden checkpoint behind it.
- Jump out from that ledge and ride air gusts across a gap to the high right ledge on the next set of ledges, where one of two targets is positioned.
- Use two Apollo’s Arrow shots to quickly shoot both targets, which removes a translucent red barrier from the doorway of the small building on the lower ledge.
- Drop to the lower level and enter the building to find an Epic Chest that contains the Wrathful One-Eyed Giant Helm visual.
- Ride the air gusts back to the higher ledge and grab Zeus’s Lightning to exit the vault.