The Two Sides of Charon’s Due Vault of Tartaros is in the Grove of Kleos region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, and complete the objective at the end.
How to find the Two Sides of Charon’s Due Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Two Sides of Charon’s Due vault is easy to reach from the Goddess of Wisdom statue: Head east toward the edge of a series of wheat fields to find the rift out in the open, guarded by some enemies. Defeat the enemies and drop through the rift to access the vault.
How to clear the Two Sides of Charon’s Due Vault of Tartaros
You should master the Apollo’s Arrow ability before entering this vault.
- Head forward and step onto the platform.
- Fire an Apollo’s Arrow to hit a target resting atop a stone column in the gap beyond the platform, which causes the platform to ascend while another platform descends toward a stone ledge.
- Jump to the other platform.
- Shoot the target again to cause your current platform to rise back toward the right.
- Cross the stone ledge to the next platform.
- Fire another Apollo’s Arrow to hit the target located in the recess in the side of the next stone column.
- Jump to the stone ledge and fire another Apollo’s Arrow. Direct it in a wide loop so it circles back around and hits the same target again.
- Jump and glide over to the platform that descends from your upper right.
- Shoot the nearby target yet again so the platform carries you back to the upper left.
- Activate the checkpoint on the platform.
- Push one of the two metal crates through the opening beneath the grating, and onto the next platform.
- Stand on the metal crate and fire an arrow at the target resting on a column to your upper right so the platform crosses the gap.
- Head along the ledge to arrive at two more metal crates, and push one of them under the overhead grating.
- Stand on the next platform, then look back at the grating and fire an Apollo’s Arrow shot through one of the openings to hit the target.
- Let the platform carry you to the next ledge, then head along it to the checkpoint.
A shot for the Epic Chest
- Head right and stand to the side of the building with the translucent red barrier blocking its door, then fire an Apollo’s Arrow shot through the blue torch.
- As it passes through the blue torch, direct the arrow toward the right and through an opening in the grating.
- Direct the arrow across the gap while keeping low enough to pass beneath the stamina-draining dark matter hanging in the air.
- After the dark matter, veer your shot right and up to hit the unlit torch on the stone platform, setting it ablaze to eliminate the translucent red barrier on the building near your current location.
- Enter the building and open the Epic Chest to acquire the Victorious Garb armor.
Onward to Zeus’s Lightning
- Backtrack to the checkpoint and the two metal blocks under the overhead grating to clear an opening.
- Fire an Apollo’s Arrow shot through the opening and then veer left immediately after a stone column to hit the target hidden there.
- Hop onto the platform that descends, then fire another Apollo’s Arrow shot through the opening to hit the target.
- The platform ascends to the upper ledge, which you can cross to acquire Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.