The Mastering Athena’s Dash Vault of Tartaros is in the Grove of Kleos region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, and complete the objective at the end.
How to find the Mastering Athena’s Dash Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Mastering Athena’s Dash vault is easy to reach from the Goddess of Wisdom statue: Head west to the large island off the coast, and explore its eastern side. Look for an opening you can enter to encounter a series of laser walls. Use the Athena’s Dash ability to pass through, provided you have also learned Laser Immunity. Beyond the lasers is a rift you can enter to access the vault.
How to clear the Mastering Athena’s Dash Vault of Tartaros
Besides the Athena’s Dash ability and its Laser Immunity upgrade, you will want to have learned the Ares’s Wrath ability.
- Head forward and step onto a circular switch to remove a translucent red barrier from a doorway ahead, which stands on the opposite side of a laser wall.
- Use the Athena’s Dash ability to dash forward a distance that takes you through the laser wall and just barely through the doorway.
- Hop over the next gap, and then jump and glide to cross a wide gap not far beyond it and reach a new ledge.
- Head to the right side of the ledge and double jump into the air, then use Athena’s Dash while in the air to fly through the laser wall and pull yourself up to the ledge.
- Repeat the process to reach a higher ledge to the left.
- Head along a few more ledges by jumping and using Athena’s Dash to pass through more laser walls, until you arrive at a high, wide ledge with a checkpoint.
- Jump out to the left from the ledge and glide toward a laser wall, then use Athena’s Dash just ahead of it to pass through the lasers and arrive safely on the ledge.
- Climb to the top of the stairs to arrive at another wide gap with moving platforms ahead and an overhead laser wall.
- Jump to the first moving platform, then double jump toward the laser wall and use Athena’s Dash to pass through the lasers and land on the second moving platform.
- From that ledge, turn left and double jump forward, then use Athena’s Dash to launch forward through a laser wall and destroy a large wooden crate as you land.
- Walk along the ledge, then use Athena’s Dash as you approach another laser wall, so you dash through the beams and destroy another large wooden crate.
- Proceed past that point to arrive near the end of the ledge and activate a checkpoint.
- Head left and double jump, then use Athena’s Dash to pass through a laser wall and reach a moving platform while destroying the large wooden crate.
- Double jump to the second moving platform and wait until it lines up with a third moving platform on the opposite side of a laser wall.
- Use Athena’s Dash to fly from the second moving platform and through the laser wall to land on the third moving platform, destroying the wooden crate it carries.
- Cross to the next platform, then head left along more ledges until you reach a wide ledge facing a laser wall and a small ledge extending from stone walls.
- Double jump toward the corner where the wall nearest wall and ledge meet, then use Athena’s Dash to cross the rest of the gap without taking damage from the laser wall.
- Jump out toward your left and quickly face right, then use Athena’s Dash while in the air to launch yourself through a laser wall to the next ledge and another checkpoint. Be prepared to use Ares’s Wrath to reach the ledge, if necessary.
- Double jump to the narrow platform that extends from a stone wall to the right, just ahead of a laser wall. Stand near the edge of the ledge closest to the checkpoint.
- Use Athena’s Dash to fly forward through the laser wall and land on the next ledge.
- To the right, jump out toward a laser wall, then use Ares’s Wrath to rise over it before gliding over to the next high ledge.
- Double jump toward the next ledge and use Athena’s Dash to pass through a laser wall and safely land.
- Look back at the stone wall in the direction you just came from, then use a double jump and Ares’s Wrath to scale it and reach an overhead ledge and a checkpoint.
- Jump out toward the laser wall extending from a rock wall to your left and use Ares’s Wrath to gain height, then Athena’s Dash to fly through the beams and to the ledge.
- Double jump ahead of another laser wall and use Athena’s Dash to reach the next ledge.
- Climb some ledges and then look out across a gap to the left to see the platform with and the Zeus’s Lightning you can collect to exit the vault.
- Jump and glide over to collect the Zeus’s Lightning from the chest off to the left, but do not collect the Zeus’s Lightning in the small chamber flanked by two statues. Doing so will make you exit the vault.
- Instead, from this vantage point, turn right to the structure with the various moving platforms and laser walls. From here, we’ll take a shortcut to the Epic Chest.
An Epic Chest shortcut
- Glide across the long gap to the L-shaped ledge on the other side. You may need to do an Ares’s Wrath to make it across.
- On the right, you’ll see a high laser wall. Do a combination of a double jump, Ares’s Wrath, and an Athena’s Dash to make it through.
- On the next platform, you’ll perform the same combination.
- At the top, you’ll find an Epic Chest with the Moonlit Predator Armor.
- From this high vantage point, glide back down to the Zeus’s Lightning to exit this vault.