The Arena of Finesse Vault of Tartaros is in the King’s Peak region. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find the Arena of Finesse Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Arena of Finesse vault is easy to reach from Zeus’s Throne: Head downhill while staying above or steering around pockets of stamina-draining cold air, until you reach a lake positioned near the southwestern cliffs overlooking the sea. Defeat some enemies there that are guarding a rift, then drop through it to access the vault.
How to clear the Arena of Finesse Vault of Tartaros
This vault tests you on your combat prowess, rather than your ability to solve puzzles. Make sure to bring plenty of whatever potions you might need. Attempt this vault only after you have upgraded your weapons and armor.
- Cross the platforms to arrive at the checkpoint. There is a healing orb just to the side, in case you need it after the battle outside.
- Pull the lever to the right of the checkpoint to open the doors ahead.
- Enter the arena. There are three enemy waves, consisting of a few larger enemies, including a minotaur, a Cerebos, a chimera, and two of the many-armed beasts that like to hammer the ground and produce shockwaves.
- The enemies you face don’t tend to stick close together, so you can sneak up on some of them by employing the Phosphor’s Cloak ability as new waves begin. Use that approach to get in an early strike, then follow up with powered up Ares’s Wrath attacks to stun them before you hack away the last of their life meters.
- Once you defeat the last enemy wave, three crystal switches light and the doors open on the far end of the arena.
The Epic Chest
After you defeat the regular enemies, there is an optional battle you can complete for an Epic Chest.
- Pull the lever along the arena’s left side. Translucent walls lock you inside the area.
- Fight a new enemy wave, which consists of a group of the enemies you just defeated. They are positioned in a much tighter group now, so try to get in close while cloaked and then start out with a charged Ares’s Wrath attack that may stun them all at once. Pick them off one at a time, starting with the greatest threat.
- Once you defeat the enemies, pass through the opening near the lever and glide along the gusting platforms to reach the platform.
- Enter the room and open the Epic Chest to obtain the Molten Fragment.
- Return to the arena area and head through the opening beyond the purple crystals. Ascend along the platforms to cross the wide gap.
- Climb the stairs to claim Zeus’s Lightning and exit the vault.