Luigi’s Mansion 3’s 1F : Grand Lobby level has six diamond-shaped hidden gems. In this guide, we’ll show you their map locations and how to find them all.
1F Grand Lobby and 2F Mezzanine bleed into each other. Basically, anything beneath the suitcase is 1F, and everyone above is 2F. If you’re looking for a gem that you don’t see here, it’s part of 2F. (Also, 1F gems are shaped like (classic) diamonds, while 2F gems are oval-shaped.)
On every floor, gems appear in the same order from left to right in the menu: clear, red, blue, green, purple, and finally yellow. We’ll follow the same order below.
1F : GRAND LOBBY [CLEAR GEM]
Head all the way to the left of the lobby, and shine your Dark-Light beneath the window in the upper left. That’ll make a couch and a ghost appear. Defeat the ghost, and claim the 1F clear gem.
1F : GRAND LOBBY [RED GEM]
To the left of the elevator, there’s a painting on the wall. Shoot your plunger at the desk beneath the painting, and pull it like a ghost. The painting will split, and you’ll get a gem.
1F : GRAND LOBBY [BLUE GEM]
This is the gem above the desk to the left of the lobby. Getting it take a few steps.
- Walk up the staircase, and follow the path left, stopping near the end of the carpet.
- Vacuum up the end of the carpet to reveal a grate in the floor.
- Become Gooigi, and ooze through the grate.
- Walk toward the lobby to dislodge the gem.
- Become Luigi again, and head down to the desk to claim the 1F blue gem.
1F : GRAND LOBBY [GREEN GEM]
The 1F green gem is to the right of the elevator in the first floor hallway, entangled in a plant. Shoot your plunger at the vase, and smash it to release the gem.
1F : GRAND LOBBY [PURPLE GEM]
Use your flash (hold R) on the safe behind the counter between the staircases, and you’ll get a purple gem. (If you can’t get behind the counter, just play a bit longer. It’ll become available during Luigi’s Mansion 3’s opening missions.)
1F : GRAND LOBBY [YELLOW GEM]
- Head to the central area in from of the split staircase, and destroy the sign on the easel to get access to a pressure plate. Stand on it.
- Become Gooigi, and walk to the opposite side of the room to find a second pressure plate. Stand on it.
- As Gooigi and then Luigi, aim your Poltergusts at the chandelier that descends from the ceiling.
- Collect the coins and the 1F yellow gem that fly out.