Mass Effect: Andromeda’s "The Lost Scout" is a straightforward mission that you’ll pick up on Voeld from one of the angarans in the Resistance base. You’ll only have to do a little wandering to get it done, but the end will leave you with a decision to make. This decision is not one of the end-effecting decisions.
- You pick up this mission from Haana in the angaran Resistance base on Voeld. She’ll send you off to look for a scout that was involved in blowing up a kett weapon’s depot.
- Investigate the ruins. There’s plenty to scan here, but your ultimate goal is the door at the top of the hill.
- Enter the destroyed ammo depot.
- Search for survivors. When you get inside, there’s a door on your right. When you try to open it, it’ll fail and you’ll have to find out how to get power to it. Head for the door in the back of the room.
- Restore power. Your target is the cracked wall on the left side of the room. Shoot through the ice, then head inside and hack the console.
- Free survivors. Head back to the first door and open it to find Marshal and her kett captive. She’s been torturing it for information, and refuses to leave before she finds out more. You’ll have to choose between leaving her there and getting her to return to the base.
- The decision you make here is up to you — like we said, it doesn’t effect the outcome of this game — so go with your conscience.
- Return to Haana with updates.