Mass Effect: Andromeda’s "The Lost Song" is another simple task that you’ll pick up on Voeld. This one, like "The Lost Scout," ends with an important-sounding decision that doesn’t actually effect the end of the game.
- You’ll pick up this mission from a biologist standing on the platform out in front of Techiix. The unnamed biologist will tell you about poachers hunting Voeld’s yevara — a species that is very important to the angarans (that you’ll never see).
- Track the poachers. The mission supplies you with two waypoints. You’re looking for the buildings with shipping crates inside.
- Read poacher datapad. One of the waypoints will have a datapad with a navpoint.
- Find poacher camp. You’ll have to shoot your way through the poachers outside of the cave.
- Investigate poacher cave.
- There’s a small (and easy to miss) tunnel in the back left of the tunnel. Follow it to the end to find Dr. Lekaaret.
- She’ll present you with your decision: Allow her to continue her research on the yevara to develop a treatment for kett-inflicted wounds, or forbid her from poaching the animals. Like we said, this decision doesn’t affect the end of the game.