Mass Effect: Andromeda’s "Unearthed" is a collection mission that you can pick up from Sage Fleera, who you’ll meet when you get to the top of the Mithrava tower during "A Dying Planet." You’ll have to seek her out — she’s on the north side of the tower — and she’s not too happy that you interrupt her teaching.
- Collect unearthed remnant devices on Havarl.
- We’ll start from the Tempest and work our way to the right. The first is just off to the right of the ship’s ramp.
- The second is to the north near the ruins of Raashel’s home.
- The third is to the right (north) of the broken bridge on the east side of the angaran base.
- The fourth is up on some rocks against the eastern wall in the second nook along the north side.
- The fifth and sixth are along the edge of the river — one on the north end and one on the south.
- The seventh is in the southwest corner of the Ancient Courtyard area — on the east side of the Havarl map.
- The eighth and final one is just behind — to the south of — Havarl’s vault against the wall.
- That’s … that’s all there is to it. You don’t even have to take them back to Fleera.