In New Pokémon Snap, Suicune is one of the most difficult Pokémon to find, because it has a long list of Pokémon you have to interact with first. In Polygon’s New Pokémon Snap guide, we’ll list out the steps to finding Suicune, the water-type Legendary dog.
Suicune resides in the Shiver Snowfields and can only be found at nighttime along one of the alternate routes.
- Unlock the alternate routes in Shiver Snowfields.
- Go to Shiver Snowfields during the night.
- Head down the alternate routes so you’re near the ice floes.
- Throw an Illumina Orb at the Jynx riding on top of the Avalugg.
- Suicune will appear after Jynx waves its arms around.
You have to be quick with taking photos of Suicune, as it’ll quickly run across the water, and this is the last area of the route.
Along with Suicune, several other Pokémon in that water route don’t appear elsewhere. You’ll definitely have to visit that area several times to take nice photos of them all.