On Thursday, Nintendo surprised fans with a new Nintendo Direct Mini presentation including a bunch of new information about games and game updates coming to the Nintendo Switch. The Direct Mini touched on everything from Pokémon Sword and Shield to a slew of 2K Games coming to the console, as well as new information about Animal Crossing: New Horizons events incoming later this year.
The selection of 2K Games titles will be released on Nintendo Switch on May 29. Here’s the full list:
- XCOM 2 Collection (XCOM 2, four DLC packs, and the War of the Chosen expansion)
- Borderlands Legacy Collection (Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
- BioShock Remastered
- BioShock 2 Remastered
- BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
- BioShock: The Collection (all three!)
Likewise, Nintendo announced that Burnout Paradise Remastered, King’s Bounty 2, and DJ rhythm game Fuser will be released on Nintendo Switch in 2020. Catherine: Full Body on Switch will be released on July 7.
Here’s what else launching “in the coming months,” according to Nintendo:
- Saints Row 4: Re-Elected (March 27)
- Trials of Mana (April 24)
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades (Spring 2020)
- Minecraft Dungeons (Spring 2020)
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (May)
- MR. DRILLER DrillLand (June 25)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (June 30)
- Vigor (Fall)
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.