The Outer Worlds has 49 Achievements and Trophies for you to unlock. Many of them are story-based, so you’ll unlock them as you make your way through the main quests. The rest will require more work.
We’ve listed all 49 Achievements and Trophies below. We’ve also included the descriptions of every one. The story-based Achievements and their descriptions will obviously contain spoilers, so we’ve put them at the bottom, under a warning image.
Thirty-two of the Achievements and Trophies are related to things you may or may not do throughout the game, like dealing specific kinds of damage during combat, completing optional quest lines, and shooting people in the groin.
- The Outer Worlds Platinum Achievement/Trophy. Collected all Trophies for The Outer Worlds.
- The Outer Worlds. Completed The Outer Worlds on any difficulty.
- Hard. Completed The Outer Worlds on hard difficulty.
- Supernova. Completed The Outer Worlds on supernova difficulty.
- Best Friend. Recruited a companion.
- The Harder They Fall. Killed a mega creature.
- Got Your Back. Killed 50 enemies with companion abilities.
- Silver Tongue. Used dialog skills 30 times in conversations.
- Poor Sportsmanship. Hit 30 enemies in the groin during tactical time dilation.
- Upgrades Available. Improved your gear 30 times through tinkering and mods.
- Never Seen. Killed 50 enemies with sneak attacks.
- Short Circuit. Killed 30 automechanicals with shock damage.
- Health Insurance. Used the medical inhaler 300 times.
- We All Fall Down. Turned 100 enemies to ash with plasma damage.
- Tossball All Star. Killed 50 enemies with a tossball stick or tossball blocker.
- Everything Must Go. Sold 10,000 bits worth of items to vendors.
- Everybody Likes Me. Had maximum positive reputation with 3 factions.
- Destroyer of Worlds. Had maximum negative reputation with 3 factions.
- Flawed Hero. Acquired 3 flaws.
- Not the Best Choice. Simultaneously equipped Spacer’s Choice brand clothing, headgear, and 4 weapons.
- Well Dressed. Wore ‘A Nice Hat’ and ‘Chimaera’ at the same time.
- Level 30. Character level 30 reached.
- Anything for a Friend. Finished a companion’s quest line.
- Elemental Maelstrom. Killed an enemy that was hit with all 5 damage types.
- Patient N. Killed 20 enemies that were infected by spreading N-rays.
- Skilled. Raised a skill to 100.
- Jack of All Trades. Killed an enemy with a science weapon sneak attack during TTD, with a weak spot critical hit.
- Well Balanced Breakfast. Simultaneously had bonuses for meat, carbohydrates, sugary drink, caffeine, and alcohol.
- Mad Scientist. Killed an enemy under the effects of 4 science weapons.
- Impossible Mission. Succeeded at 3 dialog conversation checks with a single disguise.
- All for One. Completed all companion quests.
- One for All. Recruited all of the companions.
The remaining 17 Achievements and Trophies all have to do with the main story quests.
- Welcome to Halcyon! Landed in the Emerald Vale.
- Ticket to Anywere. Got your very own ship.
- Something’s Fishy. Reached Stellar Bay.
- Paradise Found. Landed in Byzantium.
- Hard Time. Landed on Tartarus.
- Lost and Found. Skipped the Hope.
- Pirate Radio. Stopped the Monarch broadcasts.
- The Audience Gasps. Learned the shocking truth about the colony.
- SubLight to the End. Completed the SubLight quest lines.
- Peace in Our Time. Brokered peace between the Iconoclasts and MSI.
- Monarch Abides. Won the battle of Stellar Bay.
- Dentastic. Saved the universe’s greatest diet toothpaste recipe.
- Mightier than the Sword. Saved Edgewater permanently.
- Ludwig was Right. Brought robo-destruction to Edgewater.
- A Star is Born. Starred in an Odeon Pictures movie.
- The Cartographer. Dealt with the cartographer.
- Sunburn. Skipped the Hope into the sun.