Outriders has 44 achievements and trophies to earn as you play. In this guide, we’ll list them all, broken up into broad categories like character progression or combat.
We left the story-based achievements and trophies for the end because the names and descriptions contain Outriders spoilers.
Progression and class tree achievements/trophies
- Fortune Favors the Bold. Reach character level 10.
- Leave Humanity Behind. Reach character level 30.
- A Gathering Storm. Unlock a class tree node.
- Surpassing the Tempest. Master a branch of the class tree for any class.
- Vanguard of Humanity. Obtain all achievements and trophies.
- Patron of the Past. Complete the Historian questline.
- Hand of Death. Complete the Wanted questline.
- Big Game Hunter. Complete the Hunter questline.
Side quest achievements/trophies
- The Burdens We Bear. Complete “The Outrider’s Legacy.”
- Urgent Task. Complete a side quest.
- Multitasking. Complete 25 side quests.
- Squaretasking. Complete all side quests.
- Overtime at the Morgue. Kill 3,500 enemies.
- Gravedigger’s BFF. Kill 7,500 enemies.
- Snap of the Fingers. Deal a total of 1,000,000 damage.
- Misfortune Loves Company. Kill 10 enemies with no more than 2 seconds between each kill.
- Coup de Grace. Kill an enemy afflicted with at least 4 different status effects.
- Clash of the Altered. Kill 5 Elites using skills only.
- Hitting the Jackpot. Kill 1,000 enemies in Expeditions.
- Ace in the Hole. Use a skill enhanced by 4 different mods.
- Fistbump. Kill a total of 50 enemies with any melee skill.
- Hard Bargainer. Sell 300 items.
- One Man’s Junk … Dismantle 300 items.
- True Potential. Use crafting to improve the rarity of 15 items.
- Extreme Engineering. Use crafting to replace 10 item mods.
- Inventor’s Almanac. Unlock 125 unique weapon and armor mods for crafting.
- Spoils of War. Equip a Legendary item.
- Legacy of Enoch. Equip a character with Epic or Legendary items only.
- Prospector. Mine ore from a deposit 30 times.
- Knowledge is Power. Fill in 150 journal pages.
- One for the Books. Fill in 300 journal pages.
- Classy. Complete the highest tier of 4 class-related Accolades for any class.
- Outrider, First Class. Complete all Accolades for any class.
- Been There, Done That. Reach Accolade level 10.
- Been Everywhere, Done It All. Reach Accolade level 20.
- Awoken to a Nightmare. Awake to the new, dark era of Enoch’s history.
- In Rode a Hero. Kill Gauss at the Solar Tower.
- Wavelengths and Wishes. Uncover the direction of the signal’s source.
- One Way Ride. Prepare your truck to enter the Forest.
- Malpractice. Put an end to Scurlock.
- Breaking the Seal. Open the Gate leading out of the Forest.
- Fatherhood Ain’t Easy, Boss. Defeat Yagak in Utargak.
- Descent to Fury. Unravel the Ferals’ origins.
- One Last Chance. Bring down the Drop Pods.