Time to shop for some cool new weapons. Follow Ryuji, who is in a very purple sweatshirt. He will lead you down a shady looking alley and into a shop that sells replica weapons. Take a look at what you would like to buy. There are melee weapons, guns, armor and accessories to choose from. Try not to spend too much, and then go on home.
Time to clean off the desk nearest your bed so that Morgana can teach you how to create tools for infiltration. Build yourself a lockpick, and then head off to sleep.
Dungeon prep and free time
Starting on 4/18 you will be given some free time. You have 14 days to steal Komoshida’s treasure inside the castle. You could go in starting on the 18th, or you could prepare a little bit more and strengthen your relationships. Don’t wait too long, as dungeons take a couple days. If you take your time before going in, there are a couple different things that you can do:
- Spend time with your teammates to increase your stats, and your relationship with them.
- Craft more tools in your room.
- Check out books from the library to increase your stats.
- Explore different stores and buy different items for your dungeoneering.
- Spend time with other confidants like Sojiro or Takemi, the clinic worker.
- Get a job by finding a part-time job magazine in the subway station.
- Visit places like the bathhouse or the batting cages to increase your stats.
- Clean your room for some items, access to your very own plant and the ability to train your maximum health.