Cyber Monday and Black Friday 2023 are done and dusted, but there’s still an opportunity to invest in a new gaming monitor for less. Whether you’re looking for something on the simple and cheap side like the Acer Nitro XF273, or you want to finally go big with a massive ultrawide like the 45-inch Corsair Xeneon Flex, we’ve found plenty of excellent deals that are still floating around that you might want to look at. For the high rollers out there, there are plenty of sales happening for OLED gaming monitors like the 45-inch LG UltraGear curved OLED. Below, we’ve rounded up all of the best deals on gaming panels available across the internet at various retailers, with everything sorted by their maximum resolution.
While we won’t be providing any future updates to this particular piece, make sure to check out our collection of the best Cyber Monday deals you can still get. However, you’re still welcome to check out some of our other legacy Cyber Monday coverage, including the very best board game deals, as well as deals on SSDs and microSD cards.
Best Cyber Monday deals on 1080p gaming monitors
- The Acer Nitro XZ320Q has a 165 Hz refresh rate and a 32-inch curved, 1080p panel. Right now it’s discounted to $159.99 at Newegg (was $229.99).
- Samsung’s 27-inch G4 FHD Odyssey monitor is capable of refresh rates up to 240 Hz and is on sale for $219.99 (was $349.99).
Best Cyber Monday deals on 1440p monitors
- Available at its lowest price ever, the 34-inch curved ASUS TUF gaming monitor is on sale for $379.99 (was $469).
- The IPS model of the 27-inch UltraGear monitor with 144 Hz refresh rate is on sale at Amazon for $249.99 (was $299.99).
- One of the most unique gaming monitors to hit the market, the 45-inch Corsair Xeneon Flex offers a 240 Hz refresh rate and has a panel that can transform from flat to curved. Right now, the Xeneon is on sale for $1,299.99 at Amazon (was $1,999.99).
- 36% off
- The 49-inch ASUS ROG Strix XG49WCR is a curved gaming monitor with a 165 Hz refresh rate. You can currently pick one up for $849 (was $999).
- Dell’s 32-inch, 165 Hz curved gaming monitor is currently on sale for $239.99 through Best Buy and Dell (was $349.99).
- HP’s Omen 34-inch curved gaming panel is capable of a 165 Hz refresh rate and is currently available for $329.99 (was $479.99). However, if you need a similarly priced model that’s VESA mount compatible, Newegg is offering the 34-inch 144Hz Gigabyte G34WQC for $329.99 (was $399.99).
- Best Buy and Samsung are offering the OLED version of the Samsung Odyssey G9 gaming monitor for its best price ever. The impressive 49-inch screen is on sale for $1,199.99 (was $1,799.99). The newer model offered by Best Buy includes a remote control and some other smart features, but is otherwise identical to the model being sold by Amazon.
- You can also find the QLED model of the Odyssey G9, with a 120 Hz refresh rate, discounted to its lowest price yet. You can pick up the 49-inch monitor for $799.99 (was $1,199.99). However, if you’d prefer the 240 Hz model, Best Buy, Samsung, and B&H Photo have it available for $899.99 (was $1,499.99).
Best Cyber Monday deals on 4K monitors
- If you need a 32-inch panel with a higher refresh rate, Newegg has the LG UltraGear 32GQ750-B available for $499.99 (was $699.99).
- If you need a more modest 4K panel, you can currently find the Asus TUF VG289Q1A 28-inch gaming monitor on sale at Amazon for $239.99 (was $289.99).
- Normally $529.99, you can currently find the 32-inch MSI G321CU on sale at Amazon for $499.99. This curved, 4K monitor is capable of a 144Hz refresh rate, and is FreeSync compatible.
Looking for more deals? Check out all of Polygon’s favorite Cyber Monday 2023 deals.