Pokémon Go’s final part of the Throwback Challenge is taking place from June 3 to June 8, bringing lots of Galarian Pokémon with it.
Pokémon from the Unova region will be spawning more often, alongside Galarian Stunfisk. Galarian form Pokémon will also be hatching from seven kilometer eggs throughout the event, along with their original counterparts. This includes Galarian Meowth, Zigzagoon, Darumaka, and Stunfisk. All of these Pokémon can be evolved without any special items.
There’s also a set of Special Research tasks for those who completely all four weeks of Throwback Challenges. If you didn’t complete all the challenges, you can still opt in to the event by buying an event pass in the shop for $7.99.
These tasks will not disappear when the event ends as long as you have them unlocked, so don’t worry about having to do all these raids within five days.
Step 1 of 5
- Make 15 great throws (Galarian Meowth encounter)
- Catch 15 Pokémon (1 Incense)
- Transfer 15 Pokémon (30 Ultra Balls)
Reward: Gothita encounter, 500 Stardust, 500 XP
Step 2 of 5
- Evolve 5 Pokémon (5 Rare Candy)
- Hatch 15 eggs (Oshawott encounter)
- Win 15 raids (10 Max Revives)
Reward: Darumaka encounter, 500 Stardust, 500 XP
Step 3 of 5
- Make an excellent throw (30 Rare Candy)
- Battle another trainer 15 times (Tepig encounter)
- Power up Pokémon 15 times (500 Stardust)
Reward: Zebstrika encounter, 500 Stardust, 500 XP
Step 4 of 5
- Give your buddy 15 treats (1 Golden Razz Berry)
- Catch a dragon-type Pokémon (Snivy encounter)
- Take 15 snapshots (1 Silver Pinap Berry)
Reward: Audino encounter, 500 Stardust, 500 XP
Step 5 of 5
- (1 Charged TM)
- (Stunfisk encounter)
- (1 Fast TM)
Reward: Genesect encounter, 5 Rare Candy, 1 Professor Willow’s Glasses
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.