The final Pokémon Go Fest weekly challenge runs from July 17 until July 22 and focuses on friendship.
During the event, Pikachu in sunglasses and the sunhat will spawn again, along with increased spawns for Oddish, Bellsprout, Slowpoke, Krabby, Tangela, Wingull, Castform, and Hippopotas. Petilil will also start spawning for the first time.
Bellsprout’s evolution line is also being released as Shiny, so keep your eyes out for a golden Bellsprout.
Just like previous weeks, if one million players from each team complete the Today’s View Research, then more Pokémon will spawn during Go Fest. Valor players will unlock Litwick, Mystic players will unlock Dratini, and Instinct players will unlock Togetic.
Step 1 of 3
- Earn a heart with your buddy (1 Razz Berry)
- Send a gift to a friend (100 Stardust)
- Play with your buddy (1 Pinap Berry)
Rewards: 100 XP, 100 Stardust, and 10 Poké Balls
Step 2 of 3
- Send 5 gifts to friends (10 Pinap Berries)
- Earn 5 hearts with your buddy (10 Razz Berries)
- Earn a candy walking with your buddy (1 Rare Candy)
Rewards: 300 XP, Alolan Raichu encounter, 300 Stardust
Step 3 of 3
- Take a snapshot of your buddy (10 Pinap Berries)
- Send 10 gifts to friends (500 Stardust)
- Earn 10 hearts with your buddy (20 Razz Berries)
Rewards: 1 Rare Candy, Petilil encounter, 1 Lucky Egg
- Use 30 berries to help catch Pokémon (5 Nanab Berries)
- Send 30 gifts to friends (5 Razz Berries)
- Earn 30 hearts with your buddy (5 Pinap Berries)
Rewards: 500 XP, 500 Stardust, 5 Razz Berries