After you clear the dojo challenges in Pokémon Sword and Shield’s Isle of Armor expansion, you’ll be able to upgrade your dojo.
Once you get your Kubfu, Honey will be standing in the dojo. Talk to her and she’ll talk about trading your Watts in to upgrade the dojo. These upgrades are completely optional, but necessary if you want to collect all of the non-playable characters’ trainer cards, as this is the only way to get Honey’s two cards.
The upgrades will also turn the dojo into a pretty convenient hub for the Isle of Armor, more so than it already is. Players should definitely invest in the first few upgrades to get a Rotomi PC installed in the dojo for easy access.
You can see a full list of dojo upgrades and the Watts cost below. Note that these are the costs of the individual upgrades. To get all the upgrades, you’ll need to spend several million Watts, so get ready to grind them out.
- Hair stylist: 5,000 Watts
- Rotomi Terminal: 10,000 Watts
- Working Rotomi Terminal: 20,000 Watts
- Vending Machine with Fresh Water: 30,000 Watts
- Soda Pop added to Vending Machine: 40,000 Watts
- Lemonade added to Vending Machine: 50,000 Watts
- Curry Ingredient Vendor: 100,000 Watts
- Protein and Iron Vending Machine: 200,000 Watts
- Calcium and Zinc added to Vending Machine: 300,000 Watts
- HP Up and Carbos added to Vending Machine: 400,000 Watts
- Dojo kitchen league card background: 500,000 Watts
- Honey’s League Card: 800,000 Watts
- Battle with Honey: 1,000,000 Watts
- Honey’s Rare League Card: 3,280,000 Watts
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.