The surprisingly crowded Wasteland of Rage 2 will keep you occupied while you play, but there are also 44 Achievements and Trophies to earn.
We list them all and their descriptions below. We’ve broken them up into broad categories — ones you earn while shooting things, while driving, while exploring the Wasteland, and while completing the story missions.
Combat Achievements and Trophies
There are 17 combat-based Achievements and Trophies in Rage 2. You’ll get these while putting bullets into mutants and by using your Nanotrite abilities.
- The Bigger They Are… Kill seven Abadon Mutant Crushers.
- Come on and Slam! Crush 50 enemies using Slam.
- Efficiency. Use the Assault Rifle to kill five enemies in a row without reloading.
- The Enemy Of My Enemy. Kill an enemy that is trying to kill an enemy.
- Explosive Ending. Kill an enemy with a Turret Drone explosion.
- Goon De-leet. Kill 1337 Goons.
- Hot Potato. Reflect an enemy’s grenade.
- Hyper-Express. Kill two enemies with the same shot using the Hyper-Cannon.
- Off With Their Heads. Headshot a total of 100 enemies using the Wingstick.
- Overly driven. Reach an Overdrive multiplier of 10.
- Peek-a-boo. Kill a cloaked Shrouded enemy.
- Postmodern Picasso. Rupture a total of 200 enemies using the Rocket Launcher.
- Pseudo Post-Mortem. Kill three enemies within 10 seconds after restoring all health with the Defibrillation.
- Skeet Shooting. Hit an airborne enemy with the shotgun’s Slug Shot.
- THIS IS RAGE. Use Dash Strike kick to kill 10 enemies.
- Unloaded. Shoot 70 bullets within 16 seconds using the Assault Rifle.
- Zipper. Kill 13 enemies while riding ziplines.
Vehicle Achievements and Trophies
Rage 2 has 10 more Achievements and Trophies that come from things you do in vehicles.
- Acid House. Complete the Torn Plains Race under 3:03.
- Bytesize Takedown. Destroy 128 Vehicles while driving the Phoenix.
- Crushed Kill. Kill an Abadon Mutant Crusher with the Phoenix.
- Dozing. Scoop up an enemy with the Dumper Truck.
- Gonevoy. Take down one Convoy Leader.
- Goon Fire. Blow up a Goon with the Goon tank Booma.
- Hangtime. Jump over 100 meters with a ground vehicle.
- Off Balance. Knock 19 bikers off their bikes with the Phoenix’s Dodge.
- On The Limit. Maintain top speed for 10 seconds with the Raptor.
- Over 9000. Drive over 9000 meters.
Open world Achievements and Trophies
There are eight Achievements and Trophies to earn while exploring the Wasteland. These might take a little work. We’ve covered Arks in another guide. And you’ll be able to unlock a tracker for Spy Drones once you meet Doctor Kvasir. The rest are just about noticing interesting things and investigating them.
- A Noah Lot. Complete five Arks.
- Can’t Stop Pop. Pop 17 balloons.
- Mata Hari Manners. Destroy 30 Spy Drones.
- The Bowels of a Rust Giant. Venture inside the Dune Sea EcoPod.
- Forlorn Watcher. Travel to the summit of the Broken Tract EcoPod.
- Sunken Hope. Visit the Wetlands EcoPod.
- Reaching out to the Past. Traverse the bridge to the EcoPod in the Wilds.
- Wasteland Vagabond. Visit every Trade Coalition settlement.
Story Achievements and Trophies
The next eight Achievements and Trophies in Rage 2 come from completing the story missions.
- The Ranger. Completed mission: The Ranger.
- Blackout. Completed mission: Blackout.
- Ground Control. Completed mission: Ground Control.
- Double Cross. Completed mission: Double Cross.
- Wasteland Celebrity. Completed mission: Wasteland Celebrity.
- Beneath the Surface. Completed mission: Beneath the Surface.
- The Signal. Completed mission: The Signal.
- Project Dagger. Completed mission: Project Dagger.
Other Achievements and Trophies
You’ll earn the final Achievement or Trophy for collecting all the rest.
- Post-Post-Apocalyptic Poster Child. Collect all other Achievements/Trophies.