There are 50 Resident Evil Village trophies and achievements to earn as you play through the game. Below, we’ve listed RE8 every trophy and achievements, broken down into broad categories like combat, story, and crafting.
The story-based achievements and trophies have spoilers, so we’ve put those at the bottom.
Difficulty and completion challenge achievements and trophies
There are eight Resident Evil Village trophies and achievements that relate to finishing the story on each difficulty setting or finishing the story meeting certain conditions.
- Great Dad. Finish the story on at least Casual difficulty.
- Best Dad Ever. Finish the story on at least Standard difficulty.
- World’s Best Dad. Finish the story on at least Hardcore difficulty.
- Universe’s Best Dad. Finish the story on the Village of Shadows difficulty.
- Don’t Trust That Snake Oil. Finish the story only using four or less recovery items.
- Dashing Dad. Finish the story within 3 hours.
- Frugal Father. Finish the story without spending more than 10,000 lei.
- Knives Out. Not including some boss fights, finish the story using nothing but close combat weapons.
There are six RE8 achievements and trophies to earn during combat.
- Push Comes to Shove. Push away an enemy after guarding in the story.
- Trick Shot. Defeat an enemy from long range with the sniper rifle in the story.
- Strategist. Defeat at least three enemies with one attack in the story.
- Medium Rare. Set fire to a Moroaica (vampire) in the story.
- Fast Reflexes. Knock a flaming arrow out of the sky with a close combat weapon in the story.
- Leader of the Pack. Take down the Varcolac (lycan) Alfa in the story.
Crafting, weapons, and inventory
There are eight Resident Evil Village trophies and achievements to earn by doing things like collecting lei and weapons, crafting items, and shopping with the Duke.
- Crafter. Craft an item in the Crafting menu.
- Repairer. Combine a treasure into its complete form.
- Patron. Purchase something from the Duke in the story.
- Lucky Number 7. Have 777, 7,777, or 77,777 lei in your possession in the story.
- Gunsmith. Equip a gun with a customizable part.
- Veteran Gunsmith. Equip every gun with their customizable parts in the story.
- Tinkerer. Create every type of item available in the Crafting menu.
- Artisan. Collect every crafting recipe.
Exploration achievements and trophies
There are five Resident Evil Village achievements and trophies to earn by exploring and breaking things around the village.
- Petty Thief. Unlock a simple lock with a lockpick.
- When You Gotta Go … Open the door to every outhouse in the village in a single playthrough.
- Hooligan. Break every breakable window in Castle Dimitrescu in a single playthrough.
- Quit Hanging Around. Shoot down a Soldat hanging from the production line in the Factory.
- Mapmatician. Complete the village map.
Miscellaneous achievements and trophies
There are seven RE8 achievements and trophies that just don’t fit anywhere else.
- Hunter. Hunt an animal during the story.
- Get the Ball Rolling. Solve a Labyrinth.
- Goooaaal! More the ball from the Winterses’ bedroom into the study.
- Squawk Shot. Shoot down five flying crows in the story.
- Photographer. Use Photo Mode.
- Cynic. Destroy a Goat of Warding.
- Heretic. Destroy all the Goats of Warding.
Completionist achievements and trophies
There are four Resident Evil Village trophies and achievements to earn by collecting, viewing, or reading all of a given type of thing in the game.
- Ethan Winters. Obtain all achievements and trophies.
- Bookworm. Read every single file in the story.
- Doll Collector. View all character and weapon models.
- Art Collector. View all concept art.
Two of RE8’s achievements and trophies relate to The Mercenaries.
- Combo King. Get a combo of at least 30 during The Mercenaries.
- Legendary Cowboy. Achieve at least an S Rank on all stages in The Mercenaries.
The remaining 10 Resident Evil Village achievements and trophies come from completing each stage of the story.
- Not Lycan This … Survive the lycan attack.
- Timber. Defeat Urias during the first lycan attack when you enter the village.
- Four Lords. Escape the mine.
- That Sucked! Defeat the mutated Dimitrescu.
- Got No Strings. Defeat Donna and Angie.
- Fish Out of Water. Defeat the mutated Moreau.
- Up Urs! Defeat Urias in the stronghold.
- Temporary Measures. Place the Giant’s Chalice in the ceremony site.
- Iron Giant Down. Defeat the mutated Heisenberg.
- The Root of the Matter. Find the Megamycete in the underground ruins.