In Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, you can heal Cal with stim canisters — and you can find upgrades to carry more throughout the game. In this guide, we’ll show you where to find two stim upgrades on the starting planet of Bogano.
Fractured Plains stim canister location
You can get the first of stim canister upgrade as soon as you have the wall run ability (before you leave Bogano for the first time). From the Landing Pad, head to the left toward Binog Mesa and those two arena-like depressions.
Wall run from the first arena to the second. Use the vines around the hole in the center of the arena to climb down.
The stim canister is at the bottom of the wall. (This is actually the top of the Subterranean Refuge area.)
Landing pad ball puzzle
Before you can solve this puzzle, you’ll have to (re)learn the Force push ability on Zeffo. Once you have it, return to Bogano to find this puzzle.
Right from the Landing Pad, head off of the Mantis. Look for some circular stairs in the ground a little to the right (they’re super easy to miss). Head down, and you’ll find a ball in a cage. (Also, make sure to Force push the wall on your left to pick up a Bogling mascot for the Mantis.)
To solve this puzzle, you just need to get the ball in the socket. Which is much easier said than done.
You can see our process for solving this puzzle in the video above.
- Start to the right of the stairs. There’s an indent in the fence next to the lowest point. The ball will settle in front of you whenever you have to reset.
- Force push the ball up along the fence on the left side. It doesn’t have to be right against the fence, just mostly straight uphill.
- Sprint to the left, and go past the door (the panel with the handle on it), and all the way to the end. It’s four panels up.
- Use slow on the ball to stop it just as rolls down onto the stone ramp.
- Give it a Force push along the ramp. Don’t charge the push (by holding down the trigger) if you have unlocked that skill. You just want to give it a quick poke.
- Hopefully, it’ll follow the ramp and drop into the socket. If it doesn’t, try again.
It’s not easy. What you don’t see in the video above is the 12 minutes of attempts before our success. But keep at it. The stim canister you collect is worth the frustration.