You won’t be able to do everything on Bogano on your first visit in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. After you (re)gain the Force push ability on Zeffo, you can return to Bogano to retrieve a stim canister upgrade.
To get this one, you’ll have to solve a puzzle. In this guide, we’ll walk you through finding and solving this puzzle for that invaluable stim canister upgrade.
Landing pad ball puzzle
From the Landing Pad on Bogano, head off of the Mantis. Look for some circular stairs in the ground a little to the right (they’re super easy to miss). Head down, and you’ll find a ball in a cage. (Also make sure to Force push the wall on your left to pick up a Bogling mascot for the Mantis.)
To solve this puzzle, you just need to get the ball in the socket. Which is much easier said than done.
You can see our process for solving this puzzle in the video above.
- Start to the right of the stairs. There’s an indent in the fence next to the lowest point. The ball will settle in front of you whenever you have to reset.
- Force push the ball up along the fence on the left side. It doesn’t have to be right against the fence — just mostly straight uphill.
- Sprint to the left, and go past the door (the panel with the handle on it), and all the way to the end. It’s four panels up.
- Use slow on the ball to stop it just as rolls down onto the stone ramp.
- Give it a Force push along the ramp. Don’t charge the push (by holding down the trigger) if you have unlocked that skill. You just want to give it a quick poke.
- Hopefully, it’ll follow the ramp and drop into the socket. If it doesn’t, try again.
It’s not easy. What you don’t see in the video above is the 12 minutes of attempts before our success. But keep at it. The stim canister you collect is worth the frustration.