After you complete the Tomb of Miktrull on Zeffo, you’ll run into a particularly nasty bounty hunter named Atticus Rex. It doesn’t go well.
When you wake up, you’ll have to escape from the Underground Jail. There are a few confusing points in your escape — and the puzzles you’ll be completing. In this guide, we’ll walk you through every step.
Escape your cell
Once you regain control of Cal, look around the room for wall panels you can Force pull.
- Force pull the panel opposite the door (it’s a little higher than the rest), to reveal a power cable.
- Force pull the panel just to the left of your cell door to reveal a socket.
- Force pull the power cable to yourself, and plug it into the socket to the left of the door.
Open a door in the hallway
- After you escape your cell, make your way down the hall to a room at the end. You’ll be facing a large machine (it’s an elevator).
- Facing the elevator, use Force pull to grab the power cable to its right.
- Continue clockwise (right), and plug it into the socket next to the hallway.
- Facing away from the elevator back toward your cell, there’s a second power cable hanging on the left side of the hallway. Pull the second power cable across the hall, and plug it into the socket on the right.
- Head through the door you just opened. (If you miss the animation, it’s just to the left of the socket on the righthand wall.)
- When you reach the next hallway, turn right.
- Make your way to the open room at the end, and use the wall run panel to work your way over to the left.
- Force pull the power cable out of the socket, and use it like a vine to swing out over the pit. Your goal is a platform above where you pulled the power cable. You may have to swing and pull the cable a couple times to land where you need to.
- On the platform above you, pull the power cable to you one more time, and plug it into the socket to the left of the door.
- Through the door, drop through the hole in the floor to reconnect with BD.
Escape the Underground Jail
- Force pull the wall panel to the right of BD’s cell door, and have BD slice it open.
- Use the wall run panel on your left to cut across the room, and go through the hall on the other side.
- Let BD slice through the next door as well, and return to the elevator room.
- Inside the elevator room, turn around to the right. To the left of the door you just came through, have BD overpower the panel.
- Force pull the attached power cable and plug it into the left side of the elevator.
- On the right side of the elevator, find for the first cable you plugged in to open the door in the hallway (it’s the other one glowing blue with electricity), and plug that one into the right side of the elevator.
- Ride the elevator up. You’ll have some fighting ahead of you, but your escape is on the other side of the bloodshed.