In this Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order guide, we’ll help you through navigating and solving the puzzles in the second Zeffo tomb, the Tomb of Miktrull.
Learn how to use lanterns
For the beginning of this tomb, there’s only one path to follow. Once inside, you’ll pass through a round room. Force push through the wall, and you’ll find a button. The button will pull a few lanterns toward the wall. These lanterns will set the nearby branches on fire. This is a trick you’ll use again.
First visit to the second floor
Continue following the only path you can to the second floor of the tomb.
- Clear out the Stormtroopers on the second floor, and then press the button to make a pushable block drop.
- Force push the block up against the nearby wall, and climb onto it and into the hallway beyond.
- Turn right, and head to the end of the hallway.
- Take the exit on the left at the other end, and go down the stairs.
- Use the platforms and wall run panels to continue along the path. You’ll come to a chasm with a pair of vines.
- Use the vines to reach the climbable vine wall on the other side.
- Continue along the path until you reach the next puzzle.
Spinning panels puzzle
- Press the button ahead of you one time to bring the four panels into the center of the room.
- Head down the path ahead of you to the first platform, and turn left. Use the vines on the panel to climb around to the left, and jump to the next platform.
- Continue along the path, and keep to the left. After some platforming, wall running, and vine climbing, you’ll come to a Purge Trooper on a raised platform with another button.
- Take out the Purge Trooper, and press the button once to send the panels to the outside.
- Drop off the platform to the left, and use the vines on the panel to climb around to the left.
- Follow the path to the left, and jump to the next platform with another button.
- Press the button to bring the panel in. Use Force Slow on the panel, and then press the button again (or vice versa if you’re quick).
- Jump onto the vines, and ride the panel off to the left.
- Drop onto the next path, and follow it around to the right. There is some more platforming, wall running, and vine-climbing to do. You’ll end up at a long bridge.
Clear the branches from the bridge
Press the button at the end of the bridge to pull over a couple lanterns. Don’t turn off the button — if the lanterns fall, their flames will go out. While the lanterns are against the left wall, Force push one of the lanterns into the branches to set them on fire.
Return to the second floor of the tomb
From there, there’s only one path to follow. There’s a lot of platforming and climbing involved that will lead you to your next Force power. After that, return to the second floor of the tomb.
- Clear out any enemies, and then find a rope to pull over on the left side of this floor — over by where the pushable block dropped.
- Pull the rope and lock it into the socket on the left.
- Press the button to make sure the power is on to the pulling wall. (If it’s already on, don’t push the button.)
- Head to the right side of the floor, jump across to the vines, and climb up on the other half of the floor.
- Pick up a lantern (technically, a votive candle), and throw it into the force field of the pulling wall.
- Hop back across to the first side, and Force pull the lantern out of the force field.
- Carry it around to the chain (avoiding any falling water), and throw the lantern into the branches.
- This will drop the hanging ball all the way to the bottom floor. Drop down with it, and Force push and pull the ball into the socket there.
- This will raise the spire, and complete the puzzles here. (There are still other things to collect, though. You can find them in our guide to every collectible on Zeffo.)