In this Star Wars: Squadrons Mission 10: Terisa’s Vengeance walkthrough, we’ll help you with tips and tricks for leading Titan Squadron through the Imperial attack on the Nadiri Dockyards.
Polygon’s Star Wars: Squadrons guides and walkthroughs help you navigate more than a dozen missions set in a galaxy far, far away. Beyond general strategies for Mission 10, we’ll help you with with your loadout and strategies for optional objectives.
We didn’t want our guides to become narrative novels, so we skipped useless advice like “follow the squad leader.” Instead, every Squadrons walkthrough begins with general tips for the mission, followed by specific strategies for difficult sections and objectives. We wrap up with advice about earning mission medals.
Mission 10: Terisa’s Vengeance walkthrough
It’s time for Titan Squadron to lead the Imperial attack on the Nadiri Dockyards.
Mission 10 tips
- Much like Mission 9, this is a bit of a free-for-all. You’ll be doing a little everything you’ve learned so far.
- You’ll be flying a TIE Bomber this time. It’s well-armored (but doesn’t have shields) and about as fast and nimble as an X-Wing.
- You’ll have a choice of loadout for most of this mission. You’ll be doing a lot of strafing runs on stationary targets, but you’re also going to need to fight off lots of enemy fighters. We’ll go into our preferred loadout below.
- The Starhawk is bristling with laser turrets. Getting too close is deadly at just about any point in this Terisa’s Vengeance. Keep your distance as much as you can, and stick to the rest of the dockyards even if that means going the long way around.
- There are small asteroids around the dockyards. Any time you can, like on your initial approach, use them as cover.
Terisa’s Vengeance loadout
This mission turns into a pretty hectic fight, so you’ll need weapons and components to account for a lot of possibilities.
- Primary Weapon: Sienar Rotary Canon. This gun takes a (literal) second to spin up, but it deals a ton of damage fast. It’s great for turrets and slow or stationary targets. If you’re quick, it’s even good against fighters.
- Left Auxiliary: Sienar MR-93 Multi-Lock Missile. Targeting four enemies at once is invaluable in this fight.
- Right Auxiliary: Sienar Beam Cannon. This beam will drop your maneuverability drastically, but the high damage makes up for it. Use it on runs against big, slow targets.
- Countermeasures: Seeker Warheads because they work better while swerving around the battlefield, but Chaff Particles will work just as well since you’ll also be doing a lot of straight strafing runs.
- Hull: Sienar Dampener Hull. Missiles are annoying, and this hull helps a little.
- Engine: Twin Ion Engine. We like the standard engine here. You’re doing varied tasks throughout this mission, so specializing too much isn’t the best approach.
Objective: Destroy Shield Generators and Optional: Destroy Hangars
Inside the shipyards, your first task is to destroy a handful of shield generators. Shortly after you start on that project, you’ll get the optional objective to destroy some hangars.
Use the dockyards themselves as cover throughout both of these. Fly too close to things, and weave around structures. The sky gets crowded, so you need all the advantage you can get.
Use Target My Attacker to deal with fighters. You can chase them down on your own, or you can ask for help from your squadron.
The hangars are a little fickle about what damages them and what doesn’t, so make sure your targeting reticle is red before you fire on them. The Beam Cannon works great here.
While you’re circling the shipyards, watch for emplacements of three laser turrets on structures. Your Multi-Lock Missiles will take out all three at once.
Objective: Destroy Enemy Corvettes and Optional: Destroy All Evac Transports
When the New Republic Corvettes show up, you’ll get an objective to destroy them. Shortly after that, you’ll get an objective to chase down the fleeing civilians.
If you’re looking for the No Survivors Medal, you’ll need to get both of the GR-75s before they jump away. This will take a concerted effort, so Maximize Engine Power to get close, and focus on them.
When you turn your attention back to the Corvettes, do not come at them alone — use Squad Commands to get help. They also have a lot of laser turrets that point in just about every direction, so there’s no safe direction to attack from. Keep moving to avoid getting targeted, and line up strafing shots with your Beam Cannon.
Mission 10 Medals
- Mission Complete. Completed Mission 10.
- Efficiency Medal. Completed Mission 10 in 13 minutes or less.
- Enduring Service Medal. Completed Mission 10 without dying.
- Imperial March. Destroyed all of the Nadiri Dockyards’ hangars.
- No Survivors. Destroyed all GR-75 (transport) evacuees.