Game of Thrones is approaching its end, and as that finale date edges closer and closer, HBO is looking for another series to take its place. Last year, the network announced that it had ordered an adaptation of Michael Crichton's 1973 film about a dystopian, futuristic world set in a mechanical theme park, Westworld.
Today, the network released the first batch of photos from the upcoming series. All of the major characters including Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins), The Man in Black (Ed Harris) and Dolores Abernathy (Evan Rachel Wood) can be seen in the photos below. There's also an introduction to some of the newer characters and a couple of photos that highlight the amusement park that the show will take place in.
After years of problematic development that lead to writing staff changes and delays in filming, Westworld is finally set to premiere Oct. 2 at 10 p.m. ET on HBO.
- Thandie Newton as Maeve and Rodrigo Santoro as Hector Escaton
- Angela Sarafyan as Clementine
- James Marsden as Teddy
- Rodrigo Santoro as Hector Escaton
- Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Robert Ford
- James Marsden as Teddy and Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores Abernathy
- Jeffrey Wright as Bernard Lowe
- Ed Harris as The Man in Black
- Thandie Newton as Maeve
- Shannon Woodward as Elsie and Sidse Babett Knudsen as Theresa Cullen
- Simon Quarterman as Lee Sizemore
- Jimmi Simpson as William
- Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores Abernathy
- Ingrid Bolsø Berdal as Armistice
- Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Robert Ford and Jeffrey Wright as Bernard Lowe