Persona 5 will be adapted into an aime, using the voice cast of the video game, Atlus announced and Gematsu reported today. The show will be called Persona 5 the Animation.
That means the voice cast will be:
- Protagonist (voiced by Jun Fukuyama)
- Ann Takamaki (voiced by Nana Mizuki)
- Ryuuji Sakamoto (voiced by Mamoru Miyano)
- Morgana (voiced by Ikue Otani)
- Yusuke Kitagawa (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
- Makoto Niijima (voiced by Rina Sato)
- Futaba Sakura (voiced by Aoi Yuki)
- Haru Okumura (voiced by Haruka Tomatsu)
- Goro Akechi (voiced by Soichiro Hoshi)
The series will premiere in 2018, A teaser trailer for it is above. Persona 5 the Animation will be produced by Atlus in conjunction with A-1 Pictures. There's no word yet on whether Persona 5 the Animation will be localized for Western audiences.