In this The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide, we’ll show you how to find Yowaka Ita shrine in the Forest of Spirits.
The Champions’ Ballad adds a new main story quest for you to take on after you’ve tamed all four Divine Beasts. The first stage of EX The Champions’ Ballad presents you with a new series of challenges on the Great Plateau.
Once you claim the One-Hit Obliterator from the Shrine of Resurrection, you’ll have to travel around the Great Plateau to four locations. Near each waypoint on your map, you’ll have to defeat a group of enemies to reveal the shrine.
Finding Yowaka Ita shrine
From the Shrine of Resurrection, head straight outside and jump off the cliff. Paraglide north-northeast over the forest and watch for a huge log and stump. Since you’re down to one quarter heart, it’s smart to take out the bokoblin archer on top of the log first. There’s also a swarm of keeses flying around that will catch you when any time you let your guard down — a shock arrow or two will disperse them.
Drop down to the ground and start working your way around the giant stump. The key to this fight is keeping your distance and relying on your bow. You can switch to the One-Hit Obliterator if anything gets close to you, but it’s really easy to get surrounded here and a single hit will kill you.
A quick warning: If you try to climb up the northern face of the giant stump, there’s a bee hive waiting for you near the top. And, just like everything else, the bees will kill you.
On top of the stump, you’ll find one final white bokoblin to take out. Once it’s dead, the shrine will emerge from the ground.
Yowaka Ita shrine
- Head down the ramp, and keep to the left. At the bottom right, cross the bridge.
- Grab the big metal bowl with magnesis and swing it around over the gap to the right.
- Watch for a treasure chest on the right side in the square piston’s hole. Catch it with the bowl and bring it over to get some bomb arrows.
- Grab one of the large orange balls and drop it into the depression on your left to unlock a room with a quick shot phrenic bow.
- Catch one of the small orange balls. Drop it next to you on the platform and pick it up.
- Carry it back across the bridge and back up the ramp to the starting area. You’ll have to avoid getting hit by anything along the way — we had a lot of luck starting from the bottom right (looking up the ramp) and angling toward the top left.
- Drop the ball in the depression at the top of the ramp to claim your spirit orb.