In this The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide, we’ll show you how to find Kiah Toza shrine at Hebra Peak. You’ll need to find this shrine as part of the EX Champion Revali’s Song main story quest.
The Champions’ Ballad adds a new main story quest for you to take on after you’ve tamed all four Divine Beasts. The first stage of EX The Champions’ Ballad presents you with a new series of challenges on the Great Plateau. After that, you must complete a series of challenges for each of the Champions.
Finding the stone monument
To begin EX Champion Revali’s Song, you must find the stone monument with hints to the three trial locations. The monument’s location was marked on your map when the One-Hit Obliterator split apart.
Your destination is about halfway between Rito Village and Tabantha Tower. Warp to the top of Tabantha Tower and look north — you’ll be able to see the stone monument. Jump off and paraglide straight north. It’s a long trip (about a full stamina ring), but this is the easiest way to get there. As you get closer, you’ll hear Kass’ accordion. (You might have to fight the natural human instinct to run away from accordion music.)
The stone monument displays three satellite-looking images of the nearby area and Kass’ song gives you hints about what you’ll be doing there. With a little detective work and your map (or just by looking at the image above), you’ll be able to find the approximate locations of your trials.
Race down a peak rings adorn
This waypoint is right next to the top of Hebra Peak. Warp to Goma Asaagh shrine, then turn left as you exit the cave. You’ll see the first ring ahead of you at the edge of the mountain.
As you pass through the first ring, trigger a shield surf — guard (ZL) + jump (X) + ride (A). Now you just have to snowboard your way down the mountain, passing through the rings as you go.
There are no real tricks to this downhill run. Just keep the left thumbstick pushed forward to keep your speed up, ignore any enemies you pass and hop back on your shield any time you jump off.
The shrine will emerge from the snow right where you finish the ring run.
Kiah Toza shrine
- Run down the stairs and ride the fan up as high as you can. The highest platform you can reach has a shallow pool and a block.
- Use cryonis to create an ice block next to the stone block. Climb up on top and stand on top of the stone. Switch to creating an ice block under your feet, and stand on the edge of the stone block. Look down and place an ice block under the edge of the stone.
- Climb up the ladder and up the stairs on your right. At the very top, you’ll find a treasure chest containing an attack up +14 falcon bow.
- Drop down to land on the platform in the middle of the ball’s second turn. Use magnesis to move the metal blocks along their rails to close off the turn.
- Turn around and slide the two blocks to complete the straight section of the track.
- Ignore the switch for now, then jump down to the lowest level — next to the fan. Use cryonis to create a pair of ice blocks coming out of the wall that step down from the see-saw on the left to the ramp on the right.
- Ride the fan up and stand on the switch from step 6. Switch to your stasis rune and look below you — you’ll be able to see the see-saw. Wait for the next ball to pass you, then use stasis on the see-saw. Spin the camera so you can make sure it gets all the way to the ramp.
- Drop down to the fan platform again, and find the switch. Stand on it to launch the ball into its depression. Run up the stairs to claim your Medoh’s emblem.