How to find Dow Na’eh shrine
The first step in solving the Dow Na’eh shrine is finding it. It’s behind a waterfall on the south side of the Lanayru Promenade to the east (and a little north) of the Dueling Peaks Tower. Look to the right of the waterfall to find a cave that leads back to the shrine.
How to solve the Dow Na’eh shrine puzzles
- Before you even enter the shrine, make sure you mine the luminous stone in the cave.
- Once you get inside, things are pretty straightforward. You have to get the three chests onto the large pressure plate in the middle.
- Get to the pressure plate and look down and to the right to find the first chest.
- Use magnesis to pull it up and place it on the pressure plate with you. Open it for an opal.
- The second chest is riding on the platform on the other side of the room from where you entered. Just pull it off the platform with magnesis and drop it on the pressure plate with its friend. This one contains some amber.
- Turn to the left side of the room. Switch to your bow and shoot the ropes holding up the platform to drop the third chest into the water.
- Use magnesis again to fish it out and bring it up to the pressure plate with you. This one contains a Zora sword.
- The third chest will trigger the pressure plate and unlock a gate. Swim over to the walkway and use magnesis to move the large block onto the platform (the one where you retrieved the second chest).
- Ride the platform up with the block, then hop off at the top. When the platform goes back down, hop onto the top of the block. Ride it up again and climb off onto the uppermost walkway. Run over and claim your spirit orb.