Shoda Sah shrine is to the northeast of Faron Tower behind the waterfall from Riola Spring. To find it, look to the right of the waterfall for a tunnel that leads to a cave where you’ll find the shrine.
- Notice the five balls lined up in front of you. Ideally, you’ll only need two, but you’re going to screw up a couple times, so it’s good that you have backups. On either side of those are two control pillars and further out are two … launchers, for lack of a better name. You’ll see.
- Pick up one of the balls and turn to your right. Drop the ball into the V-shaped launcher, then turn to your left and watch the bowl-switch travel left and right across the pool. Your goal is to hit the glowing control pillar and launch the ball into the bowl-switch.
- Wait for the bowl to get all the way to the right and start its return trip, then hit the control pillar. If you miss, pick up another ball, adjust your timing and try again.
- This will activate another launcher that will deliver a chest to you. Open it for a few ice arrows.
- Head to the left side of the room and the other launcher. This one has two panels moving up and down blocking your target. It’s possible to sneak a shot in past the panels, but it’s easier hit one of the panels with stasis to time-freeze it for a few seconds. When it time-thaws, the panels will be closer together and easier to miss.
- Drop another ball onto the launcher and hit the other control pillar to launch the ball. If you miss, adjust your timing accordingly.
- This one launches a chest as well. Open it for a small key.
- Use the key to unlock the exit on the far side of the room. Head through and grab your spirit orb.