A short paraglider ride to the west of Wasteland tower will bring you to Kay Noh shrine (it’s at the bottom of the quarry).
- Pick up the batterysphere ball directly in front of you and place in the right plugbowl.
- When the door opens, climb the stairs and turn right. The batterysphere you need is hanging from a rope directly in front of you, but you’ll have to fight a guardian for it.
- When the guardian has been dealt with, shoot down the batterysphere by hitting the rope with an arrow.
- Carry it back upstairs and across the hallway. Drop it into the plugbowl on the left side. This will turn on the conveyor belt and drop the stone block onto the floor.
- Run along the conveyor belt and across the block to get to the treasure chest and pick up the small key.
- Use the key to unlock the door back in the center, and start climbing the stairs. You’ll have to fight a better-armed guardian. When it’s handled, continue up the stairs.
- You have to solve one more puzzle to get to the monk. Use magnesis to rearrange the boxes in the pool on the right side to complete the circuit. Mostly you just have to move them closer together. There’s not a lot of nuance to it, but if you’re having trouble, just make it look like the pool on the left.
- Pick up your spirit orb and get out of there.