Ishto Soh shrine is to the southwest of Lake tower (just to the east of the border with the Wastelands tower area).
- As you drop to the main floor, take a second to look around the shrine. In front of you, there’s a moving platform, a control crystal and some stone pillars leading to a treasure chest. Behind you, under where you started, there’s a laser and another treasure chest.
- Ignore everything else for now and head toward that back room under where you started. Hit the laser with your stasis ability — this turns off the laser. Run past and hit the chest for a topaz.
- Hit the time-frozen laser with your weapon or a remote bomb (or wait out your first stasis and time-freeze it again). Your goal is to knock it off of its stand and bring it into the main room.
- Go pick up the laser and carry it onto the moving platform. Face the back of the room (toward where you started and the chest that had the topaz) and set down the laser so that it strikes the control crystal every time it goes past. This will turn on or off the crystal every few seconds which moves all of the pillars in the room.
- Head to the fenced off area on the right side of the room and ride the pillars up toward the monk. When you reach the top, turn around and wait. The pillars you rode up with descend. Then, a moment before they start to move again, jump toward the wall of pillars and paraglide across the room. Aim for one of the low ones. (This may take a couple of tries, but it’s possible. If you have a lot of trouble, it’s possible to make this same glide from the top of the ramp on the left side of the room (which is quicker to return to), but we had more trouble with this side than the escalator-thing on the right.)
- Run to the center and open the chest for a ancient core.
- Ride the escalator up and claim your spirit orb.