You next task is to complete the Flown the Coop side quest, and you pick it up from Cado, one of the guards outside of Impa’s house. If you watch him for a while, he’ll start up the hill toward his cucco coop and freak out.
It seems that several of his precious cuccos haven’t come home, and it’s up to you to find them. There are seven you have to find and carry back to the coop (or toss in from a distance, which is kind of satisfying). In no particular order, you can find them:
- Next to Pikango and the pond with the goddess statue
- On the roof of the clothing shop directly across from Cado’s coop
- In front of a shed next to a campfire a little farther up the hill
- On top of a shed-thing in the northeast corner of the town near the watermill
- In Mellie’s plum garden. If she’s standing watch, you won’t be able to grab it — wait for her to leave (or sit by a fire until night).
- In a shed on the south side of town
- Near the apple tree just south of Tal’oh Naeg shrine on the north side of town
Some of those are not great descriptions, but they’re kind of the best description we can give. Check the gallery above for map locations for each of the cuccos.
Once you’ve tossed all the cuccos back into the coop, talk to Cado again to close out the quest (and to get a 50 rupee reward).