Sho Dantu shrine is in the Gerudo tower region, northwest of Gerudo tower. It’s also hidden and unmarked. In this guide, we’ll show you how to reveal it.
How to find Sho Dantu shrine
Warp to Gerudo tower, and head northwest. The shrine is in a sandy area, though you can’t see it. Instead, you see a pedestal and a nearby rock with this description:
If you seek power untold,
offer a shining blue stone.
Destroy the rocks surrounding the pedestal, and you should get luminous stones. Put one on the pedestal, and the shrine will appear. Pick it back up and enter the shrine.
Sho Dantu shrine (Two bombs)
- Turn left and use a square bomb to destroy the blocks on the wall.
- Walk into the room you reveal, and head to the very back of the pillar to find a treasure chest with 100 rupees.
- Place a square bomb on the launcher, and detonate it when it gets close to the switch.
- Run back through the first room and through the door you just opened.
- At the back of the pillar, place a round bomb next to the switch.
- At the front of the pillar, place a square bomb on the launcher.
- Detonate the round bomb (which will send the square bomb flying into the air).
- Detonate the square bomb at hits highest point (which will open a door in the main room).
- Walk through the door at the far end of the main room.
- Place a square bomb in a launcher. (We used the left launcher.) It will fly up and land in the basket in the middle of the room.
- Place a round bomb in a launcher. (We used the right launcher.) It will fly up and over the basket, bouncing between both launchers.
- Walk on top of either of the (lowered) platforms on either side of the door where you came in.
- Detonate the square bomb. This will raise the platform you’re standing on.
- Detonate the round bomb as it flies over the basket with the switch. This will open the gate behind you.
- Walk to Sho Dantu and collect your spirit orb.