Sah Dahaj shrine is located to the east of Eldin Tower, in north central Hyrule.
- Light the foliage in front of you on fire with a bomb, torch, wooden weapon, arrow or whatever you like.
- Go through the opening you’ve created, and fight the guardian scout on the other side (use guardian weapons to make it easier).
- Climb up the ladder, and shoot the hanging lantern down with an arrow. That’ll clear the path ahead of you and expose another opening.
- Go through the opening you’ve created, walk down the stairs, and turn right.
- Use magnesis to grab a treasure chest sitting on a ledge. Open it for a knight’s bow with the quick shot upgrade.
- Use arrows to shoot down the hanging lanterns on either side of the fenced-in area. Each will ignite foliage and burn a wooden create behind the fence.
- Go meet Sah Dahaj and collect your spirit orb.