Sheh Rata is a shrine within The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s Lanayru Tower region.
On this page, we’ll help you find the Sheh Rata shrine location and puzzle solution, and walk you through the “Speed of Light” trial to collect the chest and spirit orb reward at the end.
The Sheh Rata shrine is located in the northwestern section of the Lanayru Tower region and is surrounded in thorns. Burn the spiky vines with a fire arrow to clear the way to the entrance.
Once you are done here, our shrine locations page can direct you to the next nearest shrine to tackle.
Sheh Rata shrine location
Sheh Rata shrine is in the Lanayru Tower region, right around the corner from Wetland Stable.
How to solve Sheh Rata shrine
- Turn right from where you begin, hop off the side of the platform, and open the treasure chest.
- Return to where you entered, and rotate the spiked wheel. That’ll move the platform with the laser, so that the laser trips the sensor and raises the water.
- Swim straight ahead from where you began, and enter the room (now that the water’s raised).
- Use magnesis to pick up the barrel and place it in the water, directly above the underwater switch. (Push the barrel underwater while you’re holding it with magnesis to find the exact positioning, and then just let it float to the surface when it’s in place.)
- Use cryonis to create an ice block about halfway between the door out of the room with the barrel and the platform with the laser.
- Climb to the top of the ice block.
- Aim your bow and arrow at the switch that the laser tripped.
- While the arrow is still in the air, jump off of the ice block, and paraglide into the room with the switch. The water level will fall, the barrel will trip the switch, and you’ll gain access to the end of the shrine.
- Go meet Sheh Rata and collect your spirit orb.